Dodge is teasing me

Well I have my owners manual for the car, just wish I also had the car.
Sick of waiting.

:tantrum:

do you have to make a new thread every time, or could you actually find your other threads about this topic, and hypothetically speaking, put this information into one of them?

MEOOOOOOOW…it’s snow not sand? oh wait you’re down south, it’s defintely sand.

I agree this guy name drops this car like a champ

oh totally. but i’d be friggin excited. And personally the challenger is far more entertaining than a lot of the thread son here, not to mention at least it’s car related.

i know right, fuck be excited for the guy, I am

valid points. you should no pat it takes a lot to excite me.

You got “AMG LOL” as a plate because “SANDY VAG” was taken didn’t you?

Got to drop this biatch cuz its hot!

awesome…cant wait to see it in person

WTF THE EBRAKE IS A FOOT ONE?! WTF

I’d be stoked about this kind of shit as well.

Name drop away. Congrats on a cool purchase. :tup:

hopefully its just a picture and not the real thing

still a sweet car even if there’s a 100 threads about it. hell i tried to make one official 2009 Camaro thread and no one except me uses it…

nelstoys… photoshoot with your Challenger, my Camaro and a Shelby from the Ford store when I get my car next spring? My uncle is getting another Shelby and letting my cousin juice it up a bit so that would be 3 amazing cars together

Hell yea lets do it.

Please stick your dick in the exhaust when you get the car.

Dam right I will. Im sleeping with it every chance I get.

It’s an American car, what were you expecting? He’s lucky enough it has a manual gearbox and irs.

The 08’s are all auto. 09 srt’s are 6 speed mans, rt’s are 5 autos/ 6 speed mans, and the v6 is also avalible in 5speed. I wanted the pick of the litter. I also did not want manual. Its a 4100 pound car, a 6 speed would have not been fun. Like driving a truck.