Does any exhaust shop...

…sell 2.5" mis bends? I’d really prefer mandrel bent pipes. If you know of a place that does or work at a place that does, PM me.

k&s maybe?

this should be in gen auto…and search. It’s been discussed 1000 times

They’re closed Sunday. I found that out about 25 minutes ago. :ham:

Then I made the mistake of trying to talk to the dude at Lakeland about gear oil. “Well there’s your problem MT90’s not a multi-viscosity blah blah blah shouldn’t have dropped the synthetic it’s good for 100k blah blah blah the gear oil’s designed to cut the gears on break in and once it starts whining blah blah blah there’s such a thing as over-maintaining blah blah blah” OK dude. I’ll have to go think about it rather than put this Joe Schmoe’s gear oil in my truck. :runsouthtedoor:

Its been discussed for new piping but I couldn’t find anything about mis bends.

what are mis bends?

Mild Steel? or f’d up bends?

ahhhh you must have ment mis-bends. Sorry my apologies.

in that case if they have a guy messing up bends he wont be there long lol. I dont think that they throw out much so you are going to probably have to buy new.

miscellaneous is my guess

Just piping that was bent to wrong angles, so it wasn’t usable. Most exhaust shops will sell those dirt cheap because the have no use for them. I just want to see if anyone has experience with any place selling these.

Just piping that was bent to wrong angles, so it wasn’t usable. Most exhaust shops will sell those dirt cheap because the have no use for them. I just want to see if anyone has experience with any place selling these.

Oppsies.

wow, great post. you are batting 1000 recently with your siqqq posting skillz

hahahahhaha who did u talk to there? middle-aged guy with glasses and gray hair? or someone that looks like and exact replica of Borat?

Yeah the middle aged guy. I’ve talked to him before and he seemed OK, and it’s not like he was TOTALLY talking out his ass. Just mostly. :stuck_out_tongue:

On the plus side I think Redline MTL from K&S oughta fix me right up. (MT90 is turning out to be too thick.)

summit is cheap enough on mandrals why go anywhere else?

that would be Bill. he’s the owner. when he starts with the “well theres your problem” or “let me tell ya a story” just start runnin hahaha

lol good to know :tup:

mike does joe still worked there( fucked up face?)