Does any one know who parkes in front of south gate plaza in civics

Does any one know who parkes in front of south gate plaza in civics and stuff.

ricers?

:picard:

PARKS*****

for the love of god.

and i bet you spelled freek wrong accidentally also…

i’m assuming people that drove the civics to southgate were also the people that parked there, but hey that’s just a guess

:gotme:

r u talking about a summer or two ago??

some people use to hang out by the stoplight at night and shoot the shit because this is westseneca and there is nothing better to do.

[quote=“Zong,post:2,topic:24441"”]

ricers?

[/quote]

X2

it was mostly uncle bens and friends of ours. It wasnt that big this year but last year it was the only thing goin on during the week in west seneca. And it was a good meet up place for us instead of heading way out to mighty n shit like that

ooo k well i got sum friends that saw u guys and hes been wating for the chance to race u lol

[quote=“suzukifreek,post:10,topic:24441"”]

ooo k well i got sum friends that saw u guys and hes been wating for the chance to race u lol

[/quote]

why do i have the feeling that this could turn into something pretty funny. I am just thinking of the car Mr. Suzukifreek recently purchased and then thinking of what kind of car his friend might have…

O dear

:worf:
:picard:
:riker:

http://freepressed.com/images/flight_headache.gif

[/quote]

what do they have? can i get in on this?

quiet…you are selling it anyway and the best you will have is a 2.4 litre anyway…altho its a pretty big step up from your weak 1.3 litre

:rofl: why u think i’m selling , a 1.3L can’t get out of its own way :frowning:

[/quote]

lol. your friend will lose.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:13,topic:24441"”]

what do they have? can i get in on this?

[/quote]

:word:

Oh,they are the Civic drivers…

Everyone knows them.

:lolham:

Look at all you guys that work at performance shops thinking you can compete with someone who makes a callout based on seeing some cars in a parking lot.

:gay2:

I got my $ on the unknown challenger

http://www.pendragon.de/hertha-koenig/images/picard.jpg