Does anyone go to the Art Institute??

Ive been on here for awhile and yet to see if anyone goes to my school. Im there all the time.my major is Industrial Design. so if you got there leave me one cause i have like five friends there lol its a different crowd there.

I think starboy does.

Yes…

what do you take here?

Loads of them around here, most of them are busy farming emo hair, so it takes a bit to respond.

interactive media design

truf…?

nice man what quarter are you

I cant wait for you all to graduate…and find jobs bawahahahahahahahaha

lol whats that suppose to mean

:rofl:

i go there. got my AS in (what was) video production, and im goin for my bachelor.

and i dont remember what quarter i am, it’s been to damn long

I hear that, I mean especially for my major… No one now a days needs a website. Truthfully in my mind websites are like pockets, who needs em?

Dont even get be started on all the downfalls of being fluent in countless numbers of programming languages and applications… I sometimes look back on all the knowledge I’ve gathered and think to myself “What a waste of time, how could I possibly use anything I’ve learned to benefit me in life?”

big deal, you can photochop stuff, that will help in real life.

:D:D:D

I know, educations are for suckers…

this school does suck all it does is eat my money

If you think our school sucks, your going to be in for a rude awakening when you graduate.

Exactly I spent all that money…ended up in printing. and now after 7yrs unemployed anyway…

I had about 6 buddies go to that school, not a single one of them has a job related to thier education. Hell, 5/6 of them barely make above 20K a year.

not to be a complete dick but what did they go for? Graphic design?

Some of them, yes. I cannot remember what the others’ majors were. The ones that did go for Graphic Design are working in print shops for just above minimum wage