Does anyone have Reason?

Reason 2 or 3. The music production software.

Or a key for the demo to get the full version?

Propellerheads Reason v4.0
Propellerheads Reason v3.0

3 might be harder to get, its old.

4 would be ideal. Now, where can I “get” it? :slight_smile:

from me, ill have to grab it when i get home.

:tup:

Thanks Kevin

no but now i have a reason to fucking kick you in the nuts

if you know how to use torrents… thepiratebay.org has it… i have reason 3 and 4 downloaded off there… its not something thats worthwile using unless you have a decent midi controller though fyi

I’m getting a midi controller asap.

any recommendations? I was looking at the M-audio ones today, but the keys weren’t weighted and it was pissing me off.

I guess I could just run it through Cubase, but I hear Reason is alot more intuitive.

i dont think he was asking if it was worthwile tho.

I dont think I was talking to you, though. Thanks

I have an m-audio axiom-61, keys are “weighted” according to them but not even close to say a real piano, but it has an 8 pad drum sampler on it which it nice, the smaller m-audios have it as well, but if you’re like me and can play a full piano i’d go with at least a 61 key… the axiom series are extremely versatile and work very well with reason, very nice quality especially for the price… what kind of music you looking to produce with it?

thanks BuickGN and ineedacar for your help :tup: I got it via torrent.

I hope I can figure this out soon so i can get to work. I can figure out most production interphases in a matter of hours but I’m kind of stumped right now (I’ve never done midi programming before). So far, it’s not more intuitive than Cubase, lol.

Anyway, thanks for both of your help.