does anyone here do embroidering?

i need somethig embroidered or at least digitized… anyone?

try one of the places in the mall maybe?

what is it that needs to be embroidered?

no mall bullshit. this cant get fucked up its a seat cover for my bike. thik bmx not harley. also is a custom upholserted seat cover made out of Authentic LV leather and suede, this shit is 700 bucks a yard for each fabric.

hey, nummie num, your boss does what you are asking about

$700 a yard fabric on a pedal bike seat? Did I read that right? Got any pictures of this bike?

[quote=“Carnut,post:4,topic:36718"”]

hey, nummie num, your boss does what you are asking about

[/quote]

indeed. but hes got jobs that need to get done first. but you know how impatient i get.

[quote=“JayS,post:5,topic:36718"”]

$700 a yard fabric on a pedal bike seat? Did I read that right? Got any pictures of this bike?

[/quote]

yes. its a fit edwin with all kinds of fun stuffs on it, for example the wheels are 480 for the pair and the frame is 379. it adds up quick, its no joke.

i can point you in the right direction if nobody else comes through…but it’s not a hook up.

not looking for a hook up but i ont want to spend a shit ton. like 75 dollar digitizing/setup fees is rediculous

:tup: sunday

:tup: JC!

Guess it doesn’t matter what kind of toys you’re into… they all get expensive as soon as you start getting serious about them.

sorry for ripping your seat… but it was cool seeing me fly to the ground like superman right?

someone bent the fuckig seat rail too, so now it sits kind of cocked.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:14,topic:36718"”]

someone bent the fuckig seat rail too, so now it sits kind of cocked.

[/quote]

was that me or matt? if it was me, i can cut it, bend it back and reweld it for you?

that actually wouldnt work, and i really dont give a fuck about it anyways.