Motorcycle seat upholstery

Can anyone suggest an upholstery place somewhere near Buffalo that might be able to do a harley motorcycle seat(chopper)? Steel pan, king and queen, need it foamed and covered

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?279671-Auto-Seat-rebuilds-upholstery&highlight=seat+upholstery

I have a guy in NF currently reupholstering my café seat but I haven’t seen the finished product in order to recommend him or not.

D&R auto restylers does incredible work, but at a premium price…probably about $350-400 for foam and cover with stitching and install.

if you’re looking for more of a budget, I once had a seat done by an older gentleman that did it out of his basement on potter road across from the caz golf course. he did a fantastic job for about $150 on a cafe racer upholstery pan for me, I had gotten his number from another rider…he had given me a business card but I may have lost it, this was almost 2yrs ago…but his card just said “mike’s upholstery” and had his home phone number on it lol.

• Updated - - -

D&R auto restylers does incredible work, but at a premium price…probably about $350-400 for foam and cover with stitching and install.

if you’re looking for more of a budget, I once had a seat done by an older gentleman that did it out of his basement on potter road across from the caz golf course. he did a fantastic job for about $150 on a cafe racer upholstery pan for me, I had gotten his number from another rider…he had given me a business card but I may have lost it, this was almost 2yrs ago…but his card just said “mike’s upholstery” and had his home phone number on it lol.

did you make the pan already?

if you cant find a local place just send it out to brent…or even send it out to haifley bros?