Seat upholstery

So the leather in my acura is starting to wear out a bit. Ive never heard of seat upholstery until browsing some forums on club rsx and such. Is there a place around here that does good work for restoring seats? Can they do things like restore the leather and restitch the seats with red? Im trying to slowly peice together a red interior since im keeping the car now.

If you guys have any info on something like that let me know. I don’t know where to start or how much something like that costs.

Bump for you sir.

I’m also looking for a good shop and curious about price. Looking to get the roof done in black.

How complicated is it to put new fabric on something? Can any shop with some experience do a good job or do you really need someone that knows what they are doing?

doug swingle…in lancaster near walden and genessee. he’s been doing it for decades. he’s not real fast but hiswork is good and reasonablehe should be in the phone book.

Bump

I have a really old set of kind of cool recaro seats I would like to get reupholstered. Anyone have any suggestions? They’re black cloth bolsters with grey cloth inners

i need part of my driver seat in the e46 re stitched, anyone recommend a place?

Stop jacking my thread bro!!

Lol jkjkjk

Jam, the guy next to the old gold’s gym right at the edge of the village of hamburg is very reasonable and does great work. He did the seats in our '74 challenger.

Good to know people like this. May look into having my fake Bride seat recovered. Thanks!

TJ’s upholstery in East Aurora does great work. We used them a lot at the RV place.

We install Katskinz leather if you would like to do a full resto. Let me know and I will get a price for you… we can do heated seats too while we are at it if you like.

you know, we get threads frequently about where to go for “such-and-such” a service…we ought to have a refferals section by now…

I heard Foxy on Military RD. in Kenmore does a great job on interior jobs. Rainbow tint highly recommends them.

http://www.foxystopsandupholstery.com/about.html

do any of these guys cut out the foam and such too?

im building the seat frames for my boat, and looking to have someone cut the foam and make the covers to staple on and finish these off…