Reupholstery

So, does anyone know of a local place that does good work reupholstering car interior?
Anyone had it done, and about how much did it cost?

georges down on rt2 in latham right before vliet hill on left hand side.

:+1 I had them re-do a set of my CRX seats years ago. They did an awesome job on them too!

Do you know if they do interior work also, and not just seats? Like say if I wanted my headliner/pillers/whole shebang done and I want it to look good.

fuck George’s Upholstery he’s a fucking butcher. Did $1500 in damage to my 64. I wouldn’t let that asshole touch a pair of pants let alone a vehicle.

never had george do any work for me, but from talking to him briefly he is an asshole. john at dad’s auto upholstery in duanesburg does some really good work if you want to travel some.

trust me george deserves to die a long painful death. cocksucker.

some kind of explanation would better serve other people who might be headed there

:rofl sooooo I take it George’s is a great place!!

:umm

r u doin the plaid look like we were talkin bout at the track that one nite lol

oh wow, plaid in a VW.

original.

:rofl

turbo Integra :wow

original. ;D :tong

built k20 4 door…wait yea its orginal ok

its fitting. the original 1976 Mk1 VW GTi had a plaid interior. and VW brought that back with the Mk5 (2006) with the plaid base interior.

its kinda cool becuase u dont see it everyday

You mean you can’t sew?

i paid him to install a rear window seal and make sure the window didn’t leak anymore, install a headliner, and install the chrome trim around the outside of the rear window.

Window leaked worse than when i brought it in.

Headliner was installed wrong and i had to bring it back to get it fixed… all the cork strips showed when the chrome was on…

He FUCKING GLUED chrome trim onto my car completely ignoring the hardware i provided him to install it. There was ugly ass nasty black glue all on the chrome itself and around it on my new white vinyl top.

The guy is a fucking butcher. Bring your shit there at your own risk and don’t expect small claims to help you cause his lawyer knows the judge.

i know some place. well i dont but my father does. he has he 52 caddy interior done and it was better then new. i will get the name for u if u want

sarcasm much ? :ninja :ninja

Burnt Hills Upholstery on Rt.50 in Burnt Hills does very nice work for good prices.