Reupholstery

i want my steering wheel wrapped in alcantarra, made just a bit thicker around and get the shift knob also wrapped in alcantarra

If you ever get someone to do that for you, let me know who and how much.

Exactly. It’s one of those VW kid things. So either I reupholster my seats, or cut the shit out of my car to make MKV seats fit. To be honest, I think it’s more original to have my stock seats reupholstered than to buy seats that are mass produced. Yes, I’m doing plaid in my car. Original, absolutely not. But to make the same comparison many popular “JDM” mods are done more frequently and are not original at all either. Original or not, I think in a red car it will look pretty nice.

i think…

1. its not worth it at all
  2. its nasty and im a huge vduber
  3. its not worth it at all
  4. the seats will hide sex stains better

and

1. its not worth it at all

You’re not a Vdubber.
Your daily driver doesn’t count when you have a Z06. :tong

buy an RS4 steering wheel. yours is hideous.

lol that should be the motto for all you v-dubbers anyway :haha

It’s not that it’s not worth it, it’s just that it costs so damn much.
Well, at least if you’re as poor as me it costs too much. :lol :sad

Your next mod should be an oven in the trunk so you can bake pies while you drive

:crackup :crackup

yup sure thing pal.

pfffff

there are a ton of shops in schenectady that do this kind of work just look in the phonebook there all reputable I just had a guy wrap a motorcycle seat in camo leather for a friend I would say it looks better than factory

georges did a windshield in my jetta, no issues, no leaks, looks better then the facory piece of shit. well maybe because my neighor worked for ziebart works there now and he did the install.

hey doll, my first car was a 2000 golf 1.8t, very rare 4 door that i had for 4 years. i have been to the last 7 waterfests in a row… and im not a dubber? pffffffff not to mention i still own one.

<-------- smacks nociles fat arse and demands a cheesecake with a gram cracker crust

ps: thats “n!coles” new pet name, well at least thats what i call her in bed. :banana

pss: that bananna man, he is so awesome! kinda looks like Ryan B when he dances. ;D

There was far to much degrading of people in this post

but i still love u!!!

MUAH

poor car. i remember when she was new.

yea man, then a few asshats got ahold of it and butchured it. :nono

I think the word you’re looking for is ‘degradation’