Upholstery Shops...

Did a quick search on this forum and found:

Good:
Touch of class auto upholstery
Soft and cushy

Bad:
George’s on Rt.2 - Saw the damage to Wayne’s car in person when he had it done back in the day. Yikes.

I need some simple work done, so George’s might not be bad for what i need. My stock cloth seat is a little torn on the side and my leather steering wheel needs to be re-wrapped.

I want to take a chance at George’s, since I live like 2 minutes from there, but I’m scurrrd. I need to stay as close as I can to Latham/Watervliet/Troy area as possible.

Thanks!

Impressive Interiors by Covell’s

They’re in Saratoga but do an AMAZING job. They specialize in Auto/Marine interiors. Last I checked the number was 899-1154

Just read ‘simple’ work…Soft n’ Cushy is fine for that. We send ppl’s cars there to get interior repair done on their P-Car/Audi/VW lease returns and they always do a respectable job.

Nice, thanks! They would be able to do the steering wheel alright you think?

I know soft and cushy does great work. Pavel is the owner, and is a great guy…

Pavel’s name is as awesome as his inability to speak English :slight_smile: They’ll literally do whatever you want.

I know wayne had problem with george’s but he is the only person i’ve know to have had an issue, hes been in buisness since the 60’s iirc, he did my sisters rear seats and ashley’s seats, both came out well.

I have also heard great things, but they did butcher Wayne’s shit.
He is just so close to me that it would be so convenient. I’ll get a quote from him and the place on central and I guess that will be my deciding factor.

never met george in person, but called him a while back about getting a quote on my vinyl top and dude was a complete douche to me, just acting like he didnt want my business and pissed of to be talking to me meanwhile i was being nice as fuck…so i said fuck that and did it myself for $150.

That sucks. If I call and they are dicks, I’m hanging up. If I’m spending my money somewhere they better be proffesional or they can kiss my ass.

like i said i’ve never had issues with him. and he might come off as a douche over the phone, but hes really hard to understand in person just in general. i’ve only ever talked to him at his shop because its seconds from my house, and he is hard to understand but he isn’t a douche, he is more then willing to try to help out whenever i was there.

i may just give Pavel a call, i still want my steering wheel and shift knob wrapped in suede or alcantarra

I’ll punch that motherfucker square in the face. Someone shoulda dragged his old ass outa his shop and burnt it to the fucking ground. Fucking cockbag.

yeah wayne, he did a complete shit job on your six four, im glad i wasnt there to see it leak!