Interior shops?

Anyone know any interior shops around here? I need some seats redone and carpet installed.

There is a place right next to Advanced Auto on Central ave where it goes over route 7, about 300 feet up from the overpass in the direction of albany on your left hand side.

I’m pretty sure they could take care of what you need done.

Thanks Ill stop by…

Thanks bro…go with christ.

Years ago back when I had my CRX, I had George’s Upholstry re-wrap both my seats and he did a great job on them. It’s on Rt. 2 right near the Kmart and Gold’s Gym heading towards Watervliet.

alot of places tyr to charge wayy to much like american autoglass and georges…i got my seats dont at ‘a touch of class’ by a guy names jesus…no joke …colst me $250 for the install and they look/feel amazing. the $250 was install only i already had cover from a tt.net group buy a while back…covers ran me $350 so new tan suede/black leather for 600 made me pretty happy

his name was jesus??! thats awsome :lol

Might be pronounced “HAY-soos”

oh word I forgot about illegals.

yea he was halarious…google ‘a touch of class auto upholstery’ and it should come up…hes down by huck finns

Pretty ignorant statement. Quoted to show lack of intelligence.

come on nobody can take a joke?

i got the joke heh
i noticed a place on RT50 out by where i live. near a post office in burnt hills, but its prolly a hike for OP to go to that one

I’ll talk to them, Im not getting a cover becuase I want a suede and leather combo i cant find anywhere

soft and cushy on central, i think thats what he was talking about when he said right next to advance auto, but ive seen some of there work, and nothing but good so far.

actually, i was looking for a shop myself. i wanted to get my steering wheel and shift knob wrapped in alcantarra.

Thats exactly it, heard only good things, going there to get the seat re-done for the SV.