Local Upholsterers?

Hey does anybody know of any local upholsterers that would possibly cover a motorcycle seat?

Im looking to have my bitch seat covered in a similar carbon fiber vinyl to match my corbin seat.

Does soft and cushy do stuff like this?

One of the guys at zims custom audio does amazing interior work hit them up

Georges in watervliet did a great job on the backseat of my audi. They are currently working on my headliner.

georges in watervliet has some bad stories when it comes to this forum but i have had good experience with him and my sisters car.

no business has never had upset or negative customer comments. thats just impossible

some people don’t comprehend that.

The 200 needs a new sunroof panel. Will def check them out!

How do these companies usually price jobs? Amount of material and then straight time?

Im thinking of having a little extra foam stuffed in there for the girl’s comfort as well.

They always looked at it and gave me a quote. When georges did my rear seat it took him more time then he expected but he stuck to his quote which was cool. I threw him some extra money for doing that.

i heard Georges is good, but id ask Wayne64SS his opinion first

soft n cushy did some work for me in the past and no complaints.

just ask around and ask for samples of each shops work to look at for yourself. then go from there.

A Touch of Class in menands does good work too. lConrad has his seats done by them in the Supra, came out great.

+1 heard some horror stories but had good experiences myself