getting seats re-wrap

just wondering if anyone knows a good place to have some seats and interior re-wrap? how much do you think i’ll cost just to do 2 seats in sythentic or real leather?

i have the same question

i asked this like 2 weeks ago.

you looking at 500 a seat minimum for leather. I called about 5 places.

do you have any numbers or which shop do you recommend?

are you actulaly gonna pay 500 bucks to have new leather put in ?

^^^maybe he has aftermarket seats he wants wrapped?

Maybe, but still that’s kind of a lot. I mean you can get nice sparcos for a little more (well a lot more but still). I was just asking anyways, not hating on him :slight_smile:

What about re-doing door panels? Can you guys post some phone numbers or contacts for the places you called? Cause I pulled the tweed off my doorpanels (cuz it’s gay as shit), but I’m not digging the stuff underneath too much either, so I wanna throw some black cloth over it, maybe even leather depending on price.

You can do that stuff yourself with some spray on adhesive.

Seats are a bit more complicated.

Really? Hmm… You know what, I’ll give it a try… I’ll post how it goes.

just go on ebay they sell the generic door cover thigns. u just need a butter knife and some spray on adhesive.

Even for an S13? Sweet… I’ll look around.
Edit: Only found ones for an S14 :frowning: But I asked the seller if he has any for an S13. From the look of it though, they didn’t seem too complex, I think I’ll try making my own.

Door skins are not that hard, just find the material you want and get spray on adhesive.

(I say you should go with pink hello kitty door skins!)

Hahaha… that WOULD be hella baller, but alas, I’m not baller :frowning: I’ll just do it black to match the rest of the interior.

so how bout som e reupholstering hook ups… lets hear some places… theres already a door wrap thread somewhere.

amen…

I want my back seatredone anyone know a good spot for that?

its weird that the door reupholstering thing came up as i started working on mine monday. i got some black suede (Baller status = max)from fabric land, and i alredy had some spray on glue, and went to work. its not an easy task though, you have to get all the wrinkles and creases out, and cut it exactly to shape so that it fits in that little groove, i’m almost done 1 door panel as well as the glove box (easy) its extremely time consuming. i’ll post some pics and maybe a write-up if enough people want one when im done

Im going to be doing exactally what you are soon. .it would be cool if you wrote it up ide apericate it alot man

get jdmpanda…haha

or the guy from west coast custom…from Pimp my ride…sanchez or something…haha