cost to get seats reupholstered and where?

Looking to get my S13 seats reupholstered in black leather and wondering how much I can expect to pay to have them done aswell as where I can get it done right. Thanks!

msg enzo_lil_schumi, he does reupholster for a living.

I actually tried to send a pm to this guy apparently the nickname is incorrect… I need something done to my interior too…

generally they are very expensive unless you know someone. Hopefully you know someone or have deep pockets.

about $600 to $700 asked about it at SLS in etonicok

700 each or for a pair?

hopefully front and back :.

front and back

wow… thats pretty decent.

thats of couse depending the type of stitching and type of leather and color i think

thats insane! your better off buying a pair of used s14 black leather, much better seat then the s13. i get complements all the time now on my s14 leaters in my s13, and its ALOT cheaper then getting the seats redone.

i agree…lol…i am selling my cloth seats all 4peices for $250 they’re grey and and clean if anyonehere wants them let me know

I had the opportunity to see the work they did in a Mercedes… top notch with custom embroidery too…

Tack Auto Marine Upholstery. If I’m not mistaken the gentleman in charge is named Peter: http://www.tackupholstery.com/

^ I bet those guys would charge 2G for the job. But I bet it would in insane.

On another note…S14 seats? do they fit just like OEM S13 seats?? or does it require drilling new holes and crap.

Straight bolt-on swap and if you are lucky you can find JDM 180sx or s14 seats
rust free.

They should fit right in. s13, s14, s15 all havethe same rail alignment so there’s no need to drill any hole or crap lol:D let me know if you want them we can work out a deal