FS/FT: Real leather padded armrest.

I have a high quality leather wrapped armrest with meduim density 1/4" foam padding underneath. The leather material alone at my cost is is $1.15 per sq inch. The grain of the leather matches perfectly with the rest of the centerconsole and it adds a warmer feel to the car and for your elbow. I want $40 + your armrest…the peice comes out with two screws and one small clip. Only available until november 11th. Regualr pricing to wrap ANY panel no matter how small starts at $80 and thats a medium grade vinal…the most common we use.
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9003/06102006xm3.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3382/06102006003wy7.jpg

u have an s14 arm rest service as well?

can do for 40, just need your armrest and 2 days turnaround time…i dont have any S14 parts kicking around.

Quote for S13 doorskins, just the inserts plz.

ill look into it tommorow…i just did a integra but its the opposite…the teg it buldges out in the middle…id have to make the S13 doorskin insert 2 pc with a top stitch like so with vinal otherwise it will pull and lift off in the back corner…leather on the other hand doesnt relax and always has that wrinkly look to it like a sofa its pointless using leather…leather vinal…Almost look exactly the same…cost diffrence is insane and leather will only last about 5 years because of the cold climate we live in.

This peice is a example…i wont have to cut out the insert it was just done so it could be wrapped then fastened back onto the rest of the doorskin. Btw the vinal was silver then dyed black thats why its supper glossy and gay.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7488/picture2ol6.jpg

Yea, if you can do it for decently cheap, I definitely want to get it done, I tried doing it myself, but it turned out car interiors, or anything that has to actually LOOK good, are impossible for me.

can you do seats as well? i was looking into getting my seats re-wrap…

im not able to do seats just yet…just some basic stuff…if you want something nuts done call imperial auto glass and uphostery.

yeah, I’m interested in the armrest and door panels as well…how much for them both?

Ill look into the doorskins next week latley ive been busy with a 300c.

Buuuuump…Alright im now confident enough to accept doing jobs outside of work for you son’lings. Im going to offer doing your door panel inserts(2pc with a top stitch) wrap your glovebox and armrest all for $140. Im doing them with black vinal. The vinal will not look like the picture above nor do i have to cut out the insert…those were the old days.

are u doing seats too. i would like my front stock seats rapped in either leather or leather vinyl or pleather lol

sorry im doing these sidejobs from home with my own stuff…id need the machine at work to do a set of seats and i cant be working on my own stuff when im there.

how much does ur company cost for the seats?? and dont all u need is a sewing machine?

A $1500+ walking chain stitch machine. Its not a cheap machine. Seats start at 1500 a pair i know that for a fact.

Hey, I got a cigarette burn in the plastic part of the door panel of a 2000 C Class. The panel is made of a textured plastic, and the amount to get a new one would be way too much due to all the work involved in the installation due to the side airbag and whatnot.

Would your shop be able to fix this kidn of thing? quote ?

Thanks.

Yes Vadim we could deffinatly help you. We had a simmilar issue with another benz but on the back seat…one of his hookers burned a hole in his benz…he owns the Airport Strip Club!