seat reupholstery

Does anyone know where I can get my seats reupholstered? The driver side has a pretty nice rip and some missing support foam. The passenger seat is fine but I’d like to reupholster the seats to a different material like suede but not leather.

I would like good quality but I am also on a budget. So if anyone can direct me to a shop who does good work for a reasonable price, let me know. thanks!

www.katzkin.com it’s not difficult to do yourself.

i visted that site, but i don’t see a link for prices and to order anything? Plus, my driver seat is also missing from cushion.

http://ayarinc.com/english/index.htm

youy can repair the cushion with foam from a fabric store or get a seat from the junkyard

any shops in the buffalo area?

i had mine done at ATM Restyleon Camp rd. in Hamburg. It wasn’t cheap b/c of labour but they did good work.

do a search with my name as the thread starter for upholstery. i made a post about the place on broadway. they did a repair for me… quickly and for a great price. i just forget the name of the joint.

D&R Auto Restylers at 350 Seneca St in Buffalo is the only local authorized Katzkin installer. They’re really nice kits. I used to work there and I installed them all the time. We we’re doing brand new vehicles as well. If a dealer’s customer wanted leather optioned car and they didn’t have one, we would install a Katzkin kit for them. There’s probably a bunch of people riding around that have no idea they have an aftermarket interior. That say’s a lot for the kit though.

katzkin kits looks nice and are good quality, but I don’t want leather. I want suede, like the usdm itr seats. btw, I have stock del sol seats that are ripped.

talk to josh, he was ordering some material. you might beable to save some money ordering it with him.

I’ve went to Colton RV before. They do a terrific job. :slight_smile:

where is this place? do you have their number? thanks

They’re in wheatfield/NT on the boulevard. I don’t have their number, but they have a website. :slight_smile: