does anyone know J&J????????

My only encounter with J&J ever was when he worked at Carquest about 4-5 years ago. I was having a battery/alternator issue, and he gave me a test, and checked a couple other things too for me. I was thankful…

Apparently some people have known him a bit longer than others, lol.

Well hmm at least its a “Legit” repair shop.

+1 /thread

If you havn’t found your car yet, maybe its next to spencerspeed, or angolos car?

Another perfect example of how stupid some people are. You are the leader of the bandwagon.

Yeah I posted the link, so what, wanna fight about it? :wink:

Showing someone a thread that had both sides of an arguement is hardly “spreading shit”. I know if it was my car, or a family members car, I’d want to see that thread so I could make up my own mind.

Anyway, glad it worked out. Still 50/50 for a “review” though. If you promise something by 5:30 and 5+ hours later you still haven’t contacted the person that’s pretty lame. I understand sometimes time estimates don’t work out. I did what should have been an hour brake job in 4 hours this weekend. Sometimes shit happens. But pick up a phone, even a pay phone, and let someone know what’s up.

But :tup: to making it right, and it sounds like he took this job last minute to help the guy’s mom out.

Is J&J the business that doesn’t have a shop?

I work out my own garage too. I dont think quality falls back on shop location.