So, got a question regarding Northtown Automotive....

specifically, do any of you folks happen to know who the GM is over at the Subaru/Hyundai store?

I’ll call there shortly and ask, but a lot of times, without knowing a person’s name and specifically asking for that person, you tend to get the runaround by receptionists.

And if this person can’t help, I’ll be doing a bit of a writeup about how my friend got severely jacked around by their service department.

Thanks!

I don’t know who the GM is but I know my friend is one of their assistant service managers (EDIT: at a different store apparently)

EDIT: sent message to him and told him to check this out

Thank you. I’d rather keep this off the forum(s) if at all possible, and have it settled that way it should be.

Ask SI01 or 943KGT. Both work there

see if you can get a rear diff for a 2004 sti out of them too, been trying that for a long time :slight_smile:

yeah their service dept. sucks…you 2 aren’t the only ones…

sent a PM

I’ve always delt with Chris when I’ve went in the past and hes always hooked me up. I had one incident that was resolved after complaining a little.

Subaru GM is Joe Hurley and the owners are the Schriber’s…

yea, we are all set, i sent him the info… got the first name wrong as john instead of joe… but i gave him the contact info

Joe Hurley is a pretty decent guy - he has always been pretty straight with me.

Yep, got the info.

However…this is kinda funny. Schribers, eh? I do believe that Greg is the brother-in-law of the guy I used to work for back at Premium Auto before he got busted for sales tax fraud.

I don’t know why I’m chuckling right now

Is wolfburg still doing weekends? wonder how thats going. That was sooo wrong

I found this thread in a search.
I remember trouble with this guy before but it is now in the paper (again).
Update…

WARRANT
Premium Auto Inc.
104 Crestwood Ln, Williamsville
Amount: $1,498,382.39

I love posting these. :smiley:

i hate that service dept…they replaced part of my manifold years back on the STI

yea put my intercooler back on crooked as hell, 1/2 connected with a couple vac lines not hooked up…i was pissed

did it quack like a duck when it hit boost? that was how i found out one of my intercooler pipes was missing a clamp after 30k service was done :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, not the best places to usually buy cars from either. I use to work for northtown lexus, mazda, kia back in 2003-04

people would take the newly sold cars, or ones that were on the lot that they wanted to take for a joy ride (“take it to the gas station”) and would beat the shit out of them, high rpm’s, peddle to the floor…etc. same with the used cars, they would use them to go to other locations, and again beat the piss out of those.

I honestly myself would not buy a car from there unless it was coming off the truck the day i got it, id rather get a card/check for gas, take all the rapping off myself…etc before letting them touch the car.

not so much with the lexus company but with mazda/kia

You guys realize my post was not about Northtown right?

yep, we’re good at the internet

lol
OK, just checking because I bumped the thread kind of off topic and you guys started back on Northtowns. lol