Anyone work at Northtown Subaru/Hyundai?

If so I’ll see you there, I start there tomorrow as a tech, I’m pretty exited, 3 day week, cool cars, supposed to be a busy shop.

yay, tell them i hate them :stuck_out_tongue:

not really but the new pads/rotors they installed squeak a LOT

and my reaar suspension makes noises STILL when going over uneven pavement, then it the spring dis-alignes itself on the perch causing me to have to jack up the car and fix it everytime i pull in a steep driveway or entranceway

have fun squezzing 40 hours in 3 days. i hated that part.

yea, but they probably accomidate techs a bit more than the lot bitch

a ha!

I’m hoping for at least 50…But that would be 50 flat rate hours. I don’t care how long I’m actually in there, should be about 36 hours going by the schedule was told.

still 3 days/40 hours bra

you’ll love the money

you’ll hate the warranty work

i didnt realize how much money flat rate made till recently. good career move

i know a couple of people that work there. the guy in the parts department is on the board. 94kgt is his name. you will be seeing him alot if you are a tech. have fun…can i get a discount? i need my car inspected.

Bringing my car in for a cooling fan Issue this Saturday… Ill make it easy for you…

http://www.thel7.com/TSB/09-43-06.pdf

:smiley:

Might as well order the relay and ECU now. The ECU was replaced once already before they figured out the relay was frying the ECU.

They have now updated the relay so that it dosent destroy the ECU.

SI01 on the board is a sales guy there. You will be seeing me soon cause i need my strut replaced and while im there i might as well take advantage of the clutch pad and prake pad coverage.

welcome to wilkins hyundai and subaru where we sell hyundai’s and subaru’s /peter

I sing that everytime i call jeff at work. He didnt believe me till i showed him the episode.

hahah awesome episode

OOO OOO OO I WORK AT NTOWN

I worked at Toyota and now I work at Dodge.

Flat Rate = <3 <3

Work 36 hours, Get paid for 60

joygasm

Yeah, I really didn’t.

Anyway, stop out front and say hi man.

If your car is a Legacy GT wagon I want it! They were only made for one year, and I’m going to have to hunt for one.

I’ll keep an eye out for your car.

Its a black Legacy GT sedan. Ive been to a few WNY and a couple of FLR Auto-X events you may have seen it. I think I saw the car in your sig at the novice school.

I saw it today, looks like it’s an issue our lead tech hasn’t seen before so he was reluctant to order the relay and ECU today without confirming it with techline(not like it matters, can’t order anything until Monday), but the writer will talk to the service manager and call techline on Monday and get the parts ordered.

Cool beans. Do what you guys have to do. Im surprised you havent gotten at least one yet.

The faulty relay has been frying the cooling circut in the ECU for alot of cars.

The thing is that the car functions fine and other than the constant whining noise it feels no diffrent.

I guess its one of those issues that an enthusiast would recognize right away but the average joe would think its normal for the cooling fan to run constantly. Well at least we know that the relay and ECU Fails Safe.