Northtown Subaru

Any current sales staff that are respectable?

I’m ditching the 2008 Evo and I’m looking at STIs.

TIA!!!

PM 943kgt… hes their parts guy. He’ll let you know who to talk to… si101 doesnt work there anymore IIRC.

any reason why?

Thanks Baxter!! I’ll wait a few to see if anyone knows a salesman directly.

See4: Bought the car new and really like it - fast, sticks like glue, a riot to drive in rain or snow too (the Blizzaks rock!), but I’m looking for something with not such a hard edge to it and that is better for longer drives. G37 Coupe is on my list as well.

Anthony won’t steer you incorrectly, just tell him what you’re looking for and he’ll point you to the right person. (he rides a 636 too) :-p remember THOSE days.

Bandoh? He’s a great guy.

Matusak.

Oh no shit I forgot he worked there! Even better!

tony (slow01s10) works in parts there…

I bought my 04 sti there. Chris Troxel was the salesmens name, he seemed very professional, easy to like, and gave me a good deal. I would recommend him.

Good luck. Currently northtown Subaru is the only dealer I’ve seen that has a 2011 STI sedan in stock. It’s Satin White Pearl and it’s 34,900. I went there today to see what I could work out for it. They won’t negotiate the price and they’re kind of a bunch of assholes there. I guarantee they won’t give you shit for your Evo and they’ll try to roll it into the STI. Be prepared for a $600+ a month payment.

I was disgusted with Northtown when I went there. They suck. Everyone I talked to treated me like shit except the front counter girls. When I went to finalize my deal which looked to be pretty fair for both ends despite shitty service, numbers came back were nothing that was discussed, took my keys for the manager to look and value the trade in, which he didn’t even look at. Took an hour and a half to get him to say he’d give pennies for my car. He wouldn’t even give me a counter offer after I told him what I wanted for my car and the price dropped. Not paying above sticker for a car there is 30 of on your lot. Then I couldn’t get the key back to leave. I had to ruin the last couple of deals they MAY have made that night to get the sales staff to give me my key back by going into the private offices and letting the possible customers know what happened to me. Some lady had the same thing happen to her, she was waiting in the office for her keys back too! I wasn’t even looking at a Subaru, but they sure as hell wanted to sell me that haggard 2008 WRX in the showroom. “You can test drive it when you own it.”

Never will I deal with them again. When I finally was on the way out, the piece of shit sales kid said “You should go look at GMs, they are built for people like you.”

Don’t waste your time OP, unless you enjoy getting corn holed on car deals.

Jackie Chiles doesnt do payments. He’s going to pay cash, the man is MADE of money.

Must have gotten that life insurance payout after he died trying getting his motorcycle back

EDIT: im dumb.

Talk to Craig Hyla at West Herr Subaru, great younger guy. Tell him Cal sent you in to see him. If he can get his hands on one he will give you a great deal

RIP Jackie Chiles. He was a good man

You nailed it. I called Chris Troxel per rdandy’s post - nice guy and to the point - but they wanted $595 + tax per month for the STI, so I’ll be driving my EVO for a while longer, probably for another year.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Nice try Baxter, but no, I’m not lending you $$ to have those man boobs fixed.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

I got better!!

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I’ll call him. Thanks!!

I bought a new legacy there last year. Some broad sold it to me. I think she was decent looking.

Honestly for them being a dealership you would think they would treat their customers a little better. They arent selling bentleys or anything so I dont understand the arrogance there. I went to Transit towne Mitsubishi and they were much more friendly and actually came down on the price, but it was still a bit too high for my liking. I’m most likely going to just pick up a used 2006 Evo MR.