Does anyone know where I can get Ski Boots Foam Injected/Custom Fit?

I just picked up a set of Atomic Race boots that require foam injection for the liners. Does anyone know where this can be done locally or in the region?

Do you know of Willi’s ski shop? Thats the only place that I can think of localy that might be able to help.

Not 100% sure but did you try the 7 spring`s pro shop?

exactly what i was going to say

Ur kidding right?

that is willis

yep, familiar with them, i will stop down probably tonight. didnt know if there was a local shop specializing in race stuff. thanks

nope, nothing out here like out west, or in killington, but willie’s supposedly has a pretty decent boot fitter that can heat plastics, change canting, do foot beds. Never used the guy, and I think it’s only like one guy that goes around to all the stores. I would give them a call first and see what they say.

dpes willis still have a shop in monroeville?

yep, just east of the bmw / jag dealer. Same location it’s been in for years. Also have castle shannon and 7springs locations.

chris

I cant wait for this season, I am on my 14th season pass… its going to be a good season, esp since my friend just bought a cabin up there! We need to get a pittspeed day going on here…

Anyone going to kickoff on the 18th?

probably not. I’ve got to be up there on the 19th for a ski patrol meeting. Just joined this year. Mention pittspeed and I won’t clip you and I will make sure I backboard you without causing further spinal injury!!! lol!

p.s. according to Dick, they are going to try to blow enough snow to open friday or saturday after thanksgiving. I guess the long range forcast is promissing. I’m not that optimistic however.

chris

edit: one more thing, PIST (Pitt intercollegiate snowboard team) is holding their rail jam tonight, friday, at 8 over at the cathedral of learning.

gave them a call last night and talked to kyle, they are doing some research to find the proper foam kit. they said it looks like its going to be 180 just for the foam, probably not including the fitting. supposed to hear back from them.

I am definetly up for a pittspeed ski meet. I am hoping to hit opening day at snowshoe on the 22nd. Then will be back in PA for thanksgiving and go to 7 springs if they manage to get open for thanksgiving weekend.