does Innovative keep corbeaus in stock?

just curious. I’m trying to get either one or a set of FX1 Pros before next friday. And if I can just show up there and pick some up that would be great.

i’m guessing that they just have them shipped to a customer right from corbeau, but figured I would ask anyhow.

I am pretty sure they get them pretty quick if u ordered it with the quickness you could get it by friday.

yea we don’t have any in stock, they generally take a week to get because they come from utah. give us a call on monday i’ll be happy to help ya out

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:3,topic:33106"”]

yea we don’t have any in stock, they generally take a week to get because they come from utah. give us a call on monday i’ll be happy to help ya out

[/quote]

:tup: sounds good. It will cost too much to have them shipped here to Canada in time I think, so I’ll have to try and get them shipped to my house in Amherst by thursday so I can pick them up.

no free shipping? (for regular shipping that is)

edit - or can you get them to the shop in a hurry? I can easily pick them up there.

Just the non-FIA approved ones.

[quote=“93z24,post:4,topic:33106"”]

:tup: sounds good. It will cost too much to have them shipped here to Canada in time I think, so I’ll have to try and get them shipped to my house in Amherst by thursday so I can pick them up.

no free shipping? (for regular shipping that is)

edit - or can you get them to the shop in a hurry? I can easily pick them up there.

[/quote]

i can check on other shipping prices, they probably could do a 2 day air too, just not sure on price for something like that. i will check monday

edit pm me your number and i will call you in the afternoon (since they are west coast)

pm’ed