Does This Car Suck or Not?

if you have to ask, then it proably does suck, im sure it wouldnt be a bad dd tho

nope, still just rockers

you want me to take the sticker off :finger:

buicks by definition are for an older crowd, but those regals are respectable, and in darker colors they are good looking sleepers!!!

my fams had good luck with buicks so i vote it’s good to go

Lets take all of the gayness of a GTP, and then stick buick badges on it!

+1 for sucks. Sorry.

hahaha

they are nice cars. same motor as the GTP, but better, more comfortable seats.
they have a digital Boost gauge too where the GTP doesnt. I let JC Turbo drive my GTP and he said it feels alot tighter than the Buick handling, but if you are really just looking for a DD, id go for it. they are fun motors with little into them.

And by the way, that car is in beaver. NOT wexford.

it wouldnt suck if it was like this GNX Concept

http://www.supercars.net/PicFetch?pic=271-1.jpg

And by the way, that car is in beaver. NOT wexford

Found that out today…was up in Crawford County yesterday, just got home, wanted to look at the car and couldn’t find it in Wexford.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

where at in crawford? I go up to pymatuning all the time

Rt. 6 outside of Linesville, right next to Pymatuning.

yup pretty familar with that area

I love it up there. There has got to be a lot of street racing with the roads the way they are.

actually I’ve never seen or heard of any racing.

but seriously if you want to speed that’s the place to do it. there’s no where around here I feel like doing 120 but up there all bets are off :smiley:

there’s still deer though, that’s the only thing to think about

I’m trying to take care of that problem up there in late November-early December.

There HAS to be some racing going on up there…with all the old muscle cars/Mustangs/Fbodies running around. Then again, half of them are up on cinder blocks in front yards.

i’m not far from pymatuming and linesville at all, and trust me, there’s no racing going on up here anywhere. just a bunch of little highschool fags running around in riced out cavaliers (there’s millions of them for some reason) and a few kids with lt1 z28’s with big retarded spoilers and bling blinger wheels.

hahahaha lmao

see?