"DOG" The Bounty Hunter

I hearad about it when it happened and i watched the A&E special tonight. I think thta is fucked up beyond beleif! They did the right thing by arresting that cocksucker of a guy that raped 86 woman,weither it was in mexico or not. Those who watched the show or heard about it know what i mean. I say we just nuke mexico and claim it as another state:madfawk:

C amigo, El Mexicana Federali’s SUCK

:rofl:

yup it is def. a bunch of bullshit. when I was watching it I was thinking why are they arresting him

You should be aware of the laws regarding bounty hunting in another country, before going to that country to get someone. If their law does not allow it, don’t do it. He did a good service by getting that fucker, but he did it the wrong way.

Yeah I saw this on the news…terrible…he helps out and the mexicans put him away…hmmmmm that makes NO sense. :wtf:

I’ve been following this since it happened. Complete bullshit. I cannot believe that the US government would support the mexican government in this matter. So they give the dude 125 years in prison for his wrong doings and then arrest the people that captured this freak? Unbelievable.

I missed this and must be in the dark. Can I please get some Cliffnotes as to what happened?

he was convicted before he was even brought back.

Rapist goes on trial for raping and abusing 86 women
before he is sentenced he escapes and dispears
Dog hears, tracks him down after 6 mo
Goes to mexico, finds him, captures him, when leaving the country the cops pull them over and arrest them
Spends 7 days in a messican jail for Illegal seazure bc bounty hunting is illegal in Messico
told that it was a real low offense at the time, US marshalls arrest him, his son and brother about 3 years later when the warrant/bond was going expire and they couldnt do anything bout it
Got out on 300k bond and house arrest while still in the US
Never got extridited to Mexico tho, but there is still a possibility of them spending time in a messican prision

Show was on last night.

pigs

Policia and federalies:doh:

Ah, there’s nothing like Federali’s on the take. Yes that was complete BS of them.

“We don’t need no stinking badges” - spoken with a Messican accent by Johnny of WKRP Cincinatti

I dont get why he did it ilegally, there was no way to get around shit?

Probably, but he said that he got over his head when he anounced on the TV that he was dedicated to finding htis guy. Emotions got the best of him i guess

-The Hawaiin idiots getting arrested for not following the Illegal Detention law.
OK, understandable, and they got out for paying the bail.

-Getting taken in 3 years later, for pretty much no reason at all.
:bsflag:
US Marshalls have something up their sleeves.
Good thing his family is on TV and made so much media commotion, the US backed down.

they didn’t back down at all they got out on bail and it is the mexicants that are pushing the issue, probably for a prisoner trade

Exactly, I read something somewhere it was possibly for a mexican drug lord???

It,s nothing but a fucking conspiracy between our gov and theirs. Plain and simple,mexicans are using him as bait for something because he is well known and that’s the bottom line