Dollar drinks

is owning me right now :ugh: I think i ate too much Walmart chicken. I’m not praying to the shitter Gods …yet

give it ten more minutes

mmmm…walmart chicken > *

i had that for dinner tonight also…ia bit greesy though…boston market >*

walmart chicken and a pound of potato wedges for like 4 bucks

fuck, cold sweats. i don’t feel like puking tonight.

i think its too late

go lay down on your back and look at a ceiling fan. That should do it. :puke:

how about some eggs and milk

how about some cottage cheese legs! BLAH!!! I think i just need a tums or a pepcid, its all heart burn. Maybe its a trapped fart waiting to be free into the Ozone. Its gonna be a fuckin bomb thou, i better go sit on the crapper incase.

thanks fot the useless information

no problem, but don;t act like u don’t know what morning thunder is. BOOOOOOM! “honey what the fuck was that”

Fuck morning thunder. dutch Oven is where its at :smiley:

lol i was waiting for someone to bring out the ole dutch oven. Cleveland hot lunch is really the number one cause of divorce in the U.S.

Man I got Jenn good the one morning after being out late drinking and shit. She wouldn;t get out of bed. It was so bad the Dog got up off his pillow and went down stairs…

:smiley:

u know its bad when u think you may have burnt something. I still remember freshman year my boy cleared out half the gym at an Oakland Catholic dance… that was the worst one ever.

ive seen tears coming from peoples eyes before.

ask VisionRX7 about his old Dodge Ram.

We went to Subway one time and I had a meatball sub. I belched so fucking bad that the smell lingered in the truck for weeks. To this day, Amanda forbids me to eat meatball subs when I’m with her… :smiley:

spring break, holy shit!!!

people were on and off the toilet all day long!! it was terrible

I let one loose one tie off of a Quizno’s hot chicken sub, we counted it coming out for 12 seconds straight and we didnt start counting until about 3 or 4 seconds in… The smell made my cat run away and my boy nearly threw up… Disgusting… I was proud of myself though, took a whole bottle of Febreeze to make the room inhabitable again.