Dom's (dbiker207) CRX

pics were taken Saturday afternoon … just got around to finishing them up … im sure he can chime in with any answers to any comments about the car … ill start off the set with a picture i titled " THe SpaRk ShOw "

Car looks awesome as do the pictures

+1

Super clean car. I love CRX’s.

car looks good…didn’t think i’d ever see the inside of american standard for a photo shoot…looks hella good…i remember when that car had a b18 bottom h22 heads and n20…then blew it up doing a 5th gear n2o spray…turbo’ed now…sweet

no you deff dont remember that

Pics look awesome, car looks great buddies! The extra colors on the rig shots, look hella cool. Spark show is amazing.

+1

ohh ok…must be a different dom…like a dom from a parallel universe thats dating Renee L. and used too hang out with rubin…sry i misspoke

yeah that car never had a h22 head on it for as long as i remember and yes it definitely did have valve issues with nitrous in 5th gear.

nice car and awesome pics. love the spark ones.

Hope none of the sparks hit your paint/glass! Pics look good like usual!

i remember at the lot a while back i asked him what he had in it and thats what he told me…

dan pics look great!!! and dom’s car is still as clean and sick as ever!

photos are good… number 1 is illll

:rofl you done acting like you know what’s going on orrrrrr?

Pics & car look great. Strong work.

WOW the car looks great

Car looks great, dan awsome job on the pics man came out fantastic…and I never knew H22 heads could fit on b-series bottoms thats crazy…deff not this car though…and for the record I was in said car when N2O took the head apart at 160+mph in 5th…car has alot of good times under its belt thats for sure

The H heads are closer to K heads than anything and would never fit on a B series. Silveradofail. Pics/car look real good though

wtf, an h22 head on a b18 bottom end? nah dude…I was in this car when he blew it up on NAWZZZ it was b16 head on a b18 bottom end…fully build high compression with Blox CSL cams I beleive…made 183whp @ the synapse barn no spray.

oh and…nice work dan, dom.

thanks for the comments guys, dan these came out GREAT. i couldnt be happier. as for the h22 head, that wasnt me (unless i was jus fuckin with u and told u that…) lol idk

glad you liked them … 5 hrs to get 6 pics!!! alot of work in these from everyone involved … thanks to those that came out to help as well ( Brent Matt Chris Dom and anyone else that helped ) … had a great time doing it too!!!

I was in it the 1st time it blew…you must be talking bout the 2nd…hahaha maybe a little recap

oh snap