Don's Bistro

on central in lancaster right next to fireside.

next time you should go next door. the fireside is really good. get the ruben :tup:

Excellent ruben but I’ll never go there again. They got too big for their britches and jaked their prices on their regular food. Their bbq sauce used to be made in house and their wings used to be amazing since then i don’t god back anymore.

yeah, they raised their prices on some of the food, but its not like you are getting ripped off. its a lot of food for the dollar, its like going to al-e-oops. i didnt know they stopped making their own sauce, last time i was there, the wing sauce was still the same as it used to be.

they used to have a bbq that was sorta like a chavettas flavor. Plus lancaser is full of faggots.

Hehe hoooooooooooogies. Did it make you hock a looooooooogey?

Ahem, yeah sounds shitty.

Went there today for lunch. Food is always good. Sweet potato fries are soo fucking good. I had the FGS salad. Lettuce, tomato, Chicken in hot sauce, crumbled bleu cheese and balsamic vinegar. You’d think it would be harsh but all the ingredients kinda cancel each other out into an awesome flavor.

Newman, that was uncalled for.

If you guys are up for a little drive, go to Flipside Tavern in Strykersville… they have uber good wings and their house sauce (Abbott Sauce) is amazing. They won tasters choice back when 97 rock had their yearly wing event.