Don's Bistro

I’ve heard good things about this place and have been wanting to check it out for a while.

So we went there and ordered:
Roast Beef Hoogie
Chicken Parm Hoogie
Cheese Fries
Steak & Chicken Taco

RB hoogie, I have had better food from a hospital cafeteria, I could have went to Wegmans and gotten roast beef and mayo and thrown it on cheap wonder bread and have the same thing.

Chicken Parm, dried up chicken fingers, spaghetti sauce and cheese. Subway’s is 5 times better and a couple times cheaper.

Cheese fries, normal fries swimming in gross, plasticy Cheeze Wiz cheese. Even Arby’s has better cheese than that.

Steak & Chicken Taco, an open faced taco,o.k. But the meat was awful, there is more quality meat in a frozen bag of skillet dinner/skillet helper/skillet sensation, whatever.

Overall, you will find just as good food in a gas station fridge. In fact I stopped at a gas station (the new NOCO by ECC-N) and picked up a 2 liter Sierra Mist and two eclairs for desert, and they were pretty good.

I deffinately would not recommend this place.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Was Don there?

Honestly I would not get the subs, but everything else on the menu is the shit. Sorry you had a bad experience. I go at least once a week and the food is the best.

Yeah, I know, that is why I was kinda shocked.

Please see Forming and Using the Past Perfect Tense for future reference.

http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/grammar/pastpf.htm

and

http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/studyzone/410/grammar/ppvpast.htm

my ex made me eat here a few times… very heavy on the grease no matter what i got. if i remember correctly it was some sort of southwestern sub… maybe santa fe?? meh… and i agree on the chicken parm- very chewy.

oh, I like grease, just I didn’t get anything really greasy

I ate there when they opened up,it sucked major ass.

That noco over by ECC-N >*

owner making food > kids that dont give a fuck

Damn Julie, I know you’re off the pancake diet, but eating all that is going to make you fat again.

WOW, i haven’t had a bad thing to say about don’s but then again i never tried a sub there. I always get the don’s size tacos.

I think that place is great. food has always been good when I went. Maybe they were just having a bad day

I have always liked the food I got from there, but the subs aren’t anything special.

did anyone tell don…i now he really cares about his quality…

go to hell.

I heard don likes the kawk, can anyone confirm this?

word

ssdfsfsf

Wow. I have never had a bad thing to eat there. I would stay away from the hoagies as the bread is a little weird. And was Don there? He makes everything the best. Give the place another chance

So where the hell is it?

On Center street in Lancaster I believe