don't hate on the 1.8t's(((((((( YETTTIIIIII)))))) woot woot dYNO MUNBERS OMGGGGGG

U.S. goods Coddaire (kodel) is already industrialized production of another polyester fiber. It consists of terephthalic acid and 1,4 - cyclohexane dimethanol condensation polymer derived from the spinning made. Compared with the polyester, the proportion of light, to 1.22, a high melting point of 290 ~ 295 ℃, decomposition-resistant properties of strong, fiber strength and elongation was slightly lower.http://www.polyesterfdy.com[align=left]H.F.Mark,S.M.Atlas,E.Cernia,Mɑn-mɑde Fibers Science ɑnd Technology,Vol.Ⅲ, John Wiley & Sons, New York,1968[/align]

Gunna have to change your name then.

PS. IM me i need to buy one of your CamPOS Sensors and your aparently too cool to recieve IM spam from Shift518! lol

i will not change my name im not like that… i haz a mk2 30R…

and i can let you test one of them to ensure its the issue.

Yeah sure. If I could stop by tonight after work if your around I can pop it on and see whats up with it tonight. PM me, if you could and I will give u my cell.

Thank you!

EDIT. Is the part the same from a 1.8T A4? If so, I might be able to use the one off my brothers car, if you are bussy tonight.

same part. im not busy i just work until 7pm.