Doomed!

I’m gonna totally own all you suckas when I put this thing on the Prizm…

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33646&item=2463481666

:rofl:

:rofl: at this pitch:

OK, Lets face it, COOL is the name of the game today! And whats cooler than a Supercharged engine? Right!, Nothing. Our scoop gives your vehicle that fully blown supercharged look without the 8K Price$$ Sure it would be nice to have a real one. But hey! we are not all RICH ya know! Plus when all those guys with real ones are stopping at every gas station on the strip, You’ll be cruzing! with that same sharp look they have. Also you dont have to damage your hood drilling holes, because our scoop mounts with double sided 3M tape. You’ve got groundeffects, You’ve got the wing! Now! take the next step with the POWER SCOOP! We are proud to offer this fantastic new product!

why is it offset on every picture??

guess oneone was whoring redpepper today lol…

sigh, i want to email the guy and ask if anyone has bought one… if i had a kid and he had one of those bigfoot battery powered things I would buy it for 5 bucks lol

rice? :dunno:

$175.00:eek3:

i am sure that piece of shit will fly off at 40 mph

Originally posted by 8Grand
guess oneone was whoring redpepper today lol…

just a bit…:smiley:

OMG why even consider it. I’m sure that supercharger looks plastic as it hits the car behind you at 20 MPH while ripping your paint off with the tape.:doh:

i cant wait for the stick on turbos

Originally posted by sunhawk08
OMG why even consider it.

i was being sarcastic…

go polish your wing.:tounge:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i was being sarcastic…

go polish your wing.:tounge:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i think its safe to say that if I ever saw those on someones car, i would feel completly justified ripping it off, and if the owner was in view, beat him with it.

id talk to him and make him think i think its real. have him sit there and rev his engine till the thiungs open up :rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by Darkstar
i think its safe to say that if I ever saw those on someones car, i would feel completly justified ripping it off, and if the owner was in view, beat him with it.

AMEN brother. and then take it and put it on my car…

can anyone tell me the companies that are in the pictures. i see a Ford, Chrysler… is GM in there didnt think so. cause GM is the anti-rice :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
AMEN brother. and then take it and put it on my car…

can anyone tell me the companies that are in the pictures. i see a Ford, Chrysler… is GM in there didnt think so. cause GM is the anti-rice :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how is it even ‘rice’ if it’s an out of hood blower? wouldn’t that be your old school domestic shit? i don’t know many ‘rice burners’ with chargers sticking out of the hood… ?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by turbovw18
how is it even ‘rice’

Maybe the fake fastness. like lets put a fire extinguiser in my car for no reason. or lets put a giant wing on my car for no reason.

John force has a giant wing on his car. BUT ITS USEFULL

the guy down the street has a giant blower on his car BUT ITS USEFULL

the kid down the street has a giant wing on his car. but its NOT usefull

the kid down the street has a giant blower stuck to his hood but its NOT usefull

that my friend is RICE

Maybe the fake fastness. like lets put a fire extinguiser in my car for no reason. or lets put a giant wing on my car for no reason.

John force has a giant wing on his car. BUT ITS USEFULL

the guy down the street has a giant blower on his car BUT ITS USEFULL

the kid down the street has a giant wing on his car. but its NOT usefull

the kid down the street has a giant blower stuck to his hood but its NOT usefull

that my friend is RICE

hahahahahaha - very true

that my friend is RICE

proof positive that the word “rice” is overused.

“rice” inherently is associated with Japanese. a fake blower on an american car is many things… poser, lame, ghey… whatever you want to call it… but “rice”? nah.

“rice” would be putting a Type-R sticker on a non-Type-R, or a fake intercooler on a base model Eclipse…

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
proof positive that the word “rice” is overused.

“rice” inherently is associated with Japanese. a fake blower on an american car is many things… poser, lame, ghey… whatever you want to call it… but “rice”? nah.

“rice” would be putting a Type-R sticker on a non-Type-R, or a fake intercooler on a base model Eclipse…

i agree with you on the fact that RICE is over used. but i consider rice anything that is for show and no go that is over and beyond the call of duty.

a nice molded body kit with a small non alluminum wing is not rice. that might be on something that i consider an “import”

but rice is TACKY shit done to a car. you can have domestorice. i still see rice in there.

if someone put a giant wing on a cavalier and put a fake front mount intercooler on a cavalier i would definately call that RICE