door panel

im trying to take off my inside door panels and everything was going fine until i realized that the part that i roll down the window with(manual) is in the way. i tried to take it off but im afraid of breaking it off, i didnt know if it was screwed on or clipped on. does anyone know how to remove it.

Hooks… pull the bottom out and the top up… there are no screws (that I remember).

wait for others to agree before you try… I am goin on a memory from 2 years ago!

i pulled out every clip, but the only thing that is preventing me from taking the inside door pannel off is the window roller, i think that it has to be taken off for me to remove the door pannel and i just dont seem to be able to get that off. any suggestions?

with my power window ones, there is a screw in the little hole thing on the door. then you have to take it out (the up and down’s) and you have to take the cover off the door handle.
i dont konw if that helps at all with maual windows

there is a metal clip inbetween the roll-down thing and the black plastic washer. It’s hard to see, but, all you need is a flat-head to pop it off and it will come off.

other than that there is only 2 screws on the Drivers side brass plastic cover and one in the hand hole under a cover.

Same on pass, except for the verticle hand hold thing.

Everything else just pulls off.

thanx guys