down nearly 200hp and fucked already!

Both pretty sick cars.

more and more the car gets tested, the more impressive it gets.

Much rather have the Viper. I highly doubt the vette will beat it at the track.

I would take that bet. ^

Tap dat talk

$10?

[ame]http://youtu.be/c62cQBkQnIY[/ame]

I dont think the Stingray will be in the class of these two cars. C7Z probably.

Brain fart… I just finished reading a thread somewhere else about the c7z before coming here and had that stuck in my head rather than the stingray. Carry on… :lol

I will say, Chevy plain out has a larger budget for this type of stuff these days than SRT. C7z is gonna layeth the smackdown when it comes out. :slight_smile:

Tap dat talk

i agree 10000000% with Yota. wait until the performance models come out. shit is starting off with an unreal platform, now add some power!

id still rather have the viper for pure cool factor and the fact you dont see any . But its so easy to get some headers , intake and a tune and have great gains with the gm .

agree, I HATE corvettes (no offense to emanuel) just for the pure fact that every old man in the entire worlds dream is to own one… There literally EVERYWHERE like a virus… Rich people drive them, middle class drive them, tons of woman drive them, even a ton of *** nogs drive them, shit I just saw that ugly peice of shit yellow one today with star graphics on it and big spoiler. I know there a high performance car and I do respect them for that, but theres more to a car then performance, at least to me there is. I love the rarity and collectability of a viper and especially the design and look of one. As ramairetransam said, there just cool as fuck… no one is turning there heads for a stock vette… no one… BONE STOCK, OLD ASS VIPER and people are taking pictures of me at stop lights and trying to talk to me (half the reason I put the hard top on lol) Funny thing is, people dont realize they could be driving one for the same money as there fully loaded accord lol

lll
V

Viper all day.

The C6R is probably one of my favorite cars. Id blow sbardy for one.

again?

dat aint even right

Id love to have a white c6.

I cant drive a Viper- my feet end up on the gas and brake at one time

here ya go nick… couple 15k scenes and youll be good to go lolol

Would definitely take the new Vette Stingray over a new Viper alllll day. For the current generation, you’re getting a lot more car for the money.

im pretty sure thats the same viper motor trend just had the thing has practicaly bald tires according to them. its obv the viper would win with anything speed related but why not test a viper t/a that has far better handling and drivabilty than this base model. the viper t/a is the viper srt should have built in the first place

There isn’t much on the road that stands out and has the cool effect that comes with a viper…