down nearly 200hp and fucked already!

So basically it gets smoked by the GTR.

I’d take a GTR all day over one of those things

150 hp down and u call that smoked?

i hate corvette and the gtr but id take the vette over that gtr. the vette is a great bang for the buck

How’s it a great bang for the buck? Lol. I’m not a Ford guy at all but I’d take a new Boss 302 for $10k less or GT500 for around the same price and out perform the Corvette(Chevy’s flagship performance car) with Ford’s car that’s supposed to compete with the Camaro…

so wrong on so many levels. the new vette will piss on anything ford has right now. yea the new 640hp gt500 may be faster in a straight line but that is absolutly it. not only that please go to ford and show me a new gt500 for 56k.

i dont forsee the vette losing on a course to the gt500. i dont think it will walk all over it but i probably isnt losing. isnt the new vette fully option 74k

I don’t understand why Ford wont stop being a pussy and put IRS under the Mustang.

That gt5 won’t maintain good track times . That blower will get hot as hell and slow it down where the vette will maintain . For straight line fun ford has my vote . If I could afford it I would be in the boss over a Camaro as well