Downtown Lunch

I know a couple years ago cartman had people meeting up for lunch once a week.

Anyone else downtown during the work week want to get some NYSpeed lunch meet going on?

Go to Ex-Cel Produce on Elmwood. My friends dad owns it. Some of the BEST damn sandwiches you can buy. If you time it right, you will run into Ryan Miller picking up his lunch.

i am down to meet for lunches, but i’m in cheektowaga. Meet midway?

or I could just walk downstairs and say hi to him…lol

Im down

what’s in the middle?

Honestly it does not matter I am 10min from everywhere

where do you work?

HSBC Arena

i was always a fan of “new york deli…” in the bottom of the statler towers…

i can’t go today, but this week i am free.

chris’ new york style deli on delaware in between tupper and edward is REALLY good

You live above them? Thats cool. I don’t get out there often, but when I do, I get a full turkey with honey mustard. Its real honey mustard cuz it’s actually hot :slight_smile:

pearl st. FTW. if u guys wanna go there, i’ll hit that up for some good ass hot turkey sandwich+fries.

what’s parking like for downtown lunches?

Nah you said I would run into Ryan Miller lol

Ohhhh. He’s in your building…

Yea I run the IT Department for the Sabres/HSBC Arena. My office is in the Sabres office in the arena.

I have a great view of the Naval park in 10000 peices…

Killing ur dudez!

Did you recently start there? My buddy joe works for tickets.com and sai that there was an opening there recently. Sounded interesting but the pay in the ad was a little low for what they wanted.

I would be down for meeting up for lunch, I’m on main in Williamsville but I can drive somewhere