Nice little places to eat lunch?

I am sick of going to chain restaruants for lunch…

Anyone know of any nice little places to go sit and eat around Amherst/Williamsville?

Bravo! right down the street from your house

the panini’s own ( sp. )

What kind of food? Is it a restaraunt, or more take-out?

And… how do you know where I live? :snky:

On what streets? If you’re near the Audubon golf course, I can recommend the diner in there, I know that guy that runs it and the food is good.

you live by chinos parents. weve played cs together 100000x times. im adam, i used to go by z3chs in the gaming community.

and bravo is a italian bistro by dashs. its awesome to be honest

OH :slight_smile: Hey Adam, whats up? I didn’t realize that was you this whole time… every day, for the last few years. LOL

I’ve lived there for how many years, and I never knew there was an italian food place right around the corner… and I’m italian. My girlfriend just laughed at me on the phone when I told her.

I think I’ll go check it out. Thanks :tup:

oh shit, they follow italian traditions, i forgot

they arent open on sundays or mondays… but check it out sometime… i go there all the time, and the people are cool

in fact the last time i went i bumped into baby joe mesi… i didnt say anything to him, but i did bump his shoulder, haha

Dont know the name off-hand but there is a new “irish deli” on main right near creekview restaurant. Its pretty much at main/mill. Supposed to be good stuff, and cheap

Lafengas lives by it :gotme:

that place is good

but creekview is better :stuck_out_tongue:

haha… I asked this not long ago and was told to go to the city :wtf:

honestly, there are a few places I really like.

Maybecks food shoppe :tup:
Swistons (tonawanda)
and there was another place but I forgot the name… hard to find around that area. it’s all BK’s, McD’s, chillis, ect

Sorrentino’s on Main and Mill is really good. good pizza, good subs, good pasta…great price!

maybecks and swistons are great!

too bad swistons only has 1 thing to eat, well 3 if you count pickles and popcorn lol

lol cant forget the HUGE dead fish behind the place :lol:

I just went to Bravo and it was closed… and, yep, theres the post about it! LOL! Damnit, thank God I had to run to the store to get something before my girlfriend showed up to go get food!

Now I’ve gotta find another place! Thanks for the ideas so far!

I think I’ll call Sorrentino’s… that sounds italian, and now I’m in the mood for it :slight_smile:

Italian food it is…i’m sure you will like it there

not sure where you live but there are a bunch of nice little places on hertel. la dolce vita (where i work), romeo & juliets, cafe garangelo, restaurant 1207, just to name a few…

Only 1 thing to eat? Whats that?

And maybacks … what kind of foods?

roast beef like a mofo… puts andersons to shame.

maybecks is like a mom and pop deli… great food though. try the fried veggies :tup:

beef on weck :slight_smile:

maybecks is kinda a crappy run down place, but the food is great

they have subs, fingers stuff like that

haha… yeah, that place is good. Just besure you know the hours of operation before heading there.