Decent restaurants in Amherst?

My grandparents live out there and don’t often want to come to the city, so we have to go out there. We’re all sick of going to Uno and those kinds of places

is there anything in amherst that isnt a lame chain? I know about Pietros, but that sounds a bit too high class (esspensive) for a little family dinner.

?

Why limit yourself to Amherst?

There are quite a few decent ones, but most are closer to Buffalo or the airport, and sometimes NF.

Any particular food you looking for?

Sorrentino’s if you like italian food <3

Main and Mill in Amherst.

scotch an sirloin, or i know its not in amherst but old red mill

my grandparets live at Foxpoint and Maple, and they’re fussy and dont want to drive far lol

oh riding in cars with old people, i dont blame you one bit

Fanny’s, Buffalo Tap Room, Hooters… Go to Burrito Bay and have your grandparents each order a Glutton. :tup:

hooters is closed isnt it??

yea, buffalo tap room is where we usually go. kinda sick of it. yea i think hooters closed last week for tax evasion or something

whats burrito bay? obv not a family dinner kind of place, but I head out to north campus once in a while…

For good but not real expensive food, Dandelions is pretty nice. They have great wings. It’s off N.Forest, right near Maple, pretty much behind Blockbuster. I’m a little biased since it’s about 2 minutes from my house and like your grandparents, a lot of times i don’t want to drive far for food. Heh.

I’ll second Scotch and Sirloin, great steaks, reasonable price.

My neighbors keep telling me to go Moes over on Transit since I like spicy food but I haven’t been yet.

Don’t go to moe’s. WAY overpriced for the food you get. and every time someone walks in they go “WELCOME TO MOES!!!” How obnoxious… UGH.

Grapevine ftw. what about like Montanas on the blvd?

My Tomato pie

there is this nice indian restaurant on the corner of transit and sheridan, i forget the name.

urgggghhhh i want indian. i have been craving it for like 2 weeks.

great. thanks for mentioning it.

I’ve never had Indian food.

pizza plant in the tony walker plaza and on transit across from the delta sonic in the stein mart plaza.

my favorite restaurant.

Carraba’s across from Best Buy on the Blvd. Dipping bread is GOOD!

Brennan’s Pub has a big menu and has some very tasty food.

ahhhh nothing but bad news from that place