Another restaurant bites the dust in the area

Tony Roma’s

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20060317/1054867.asp

Close all the franchise restaurants for all I care

And the one in amherst was a bad location anyway, not that I ever went there. Very isolated and you could barely notice it driving by.

i know…really the only way u can see it if your on the 290…

Wow it was open for 2 years already?

That means there is going to be quite a few hot girls looking for jobs now. And a couple of gay dudes.

Their ribs were pretty awesome though

Surprized it lasted this long. Went there twice. Both times crappy food and service. Good ridance.

I thought they were a bit pricey for what you got…only ate there once.

I was there a few times for teh ribs. They were quite good IMO.

I agree on that… To many good local owned places to eat at…

Tony Roma’s? in Amherst? …

:word:

This is really sad. Boca Di Peppo closed (whatever the hell it was) and now Tony Romas. Where can I go to get bad food?

Fizolies too!

Drive thru Italian FTW!

My friend was in Tennessee and she went to one. I lived vicarously through her.

Because boiling pasta and opening a jar of Ragu takes so much time out of my day.

agreed with most of you… food wasnt very good, and waaay overpriced IMO. Was convenient place to grab lunch though

I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen to john and marrys on the blvd. did anyone see thier menu? like 8.00 for a chicken finger sub? no thank you… alot of other, CHEEPER, places to eat around the area

bad food but great garlic bread!

And if you need ribs al e oops is the way to go, they are dozr approved.

ZORBAS FTW!

Fazoli’s is yummy, when I go back home I go there. In this area there are better choices for Italian though

There’s a Fazoli’s still open??? The one by me closed 5+ years ago…and the building is just sitting there. (NFB across from McD’s and the new Mighty…)

they turned the one by my house into cinco de mayo, fuck your mighty.