Good Italian Restaurant?

OK…So the pregnant woman is hungry, and she wants Italian food

Anyone knows of a very good restaurant around here in Tonawanda/Amherst prefered…I’m kinda new to the neighberhood

k thanks

theres a new place on delaware, su[pposed to be good, cant remember the name tho.

Marcos is always good too.

Marcos…where is that?

oh shit…what about Santasiero’s???

Chefs

/thread

it’s in buffalo tho…but fuck it it’s worth it

There’s lebros in Amherst, that ish is good…

Linguines…hands down on the corner of genesee and harris hill…thats kinda lancaster-ish

marco’s is on niagara st. in black rock. there food was good.

just went to filipo’s today on hertel…they’ve got some really good italian food too.

La Marina on hertal … Franks sunny italy on delaware …

theres a place just before kaspiaks. If ya pass Big Jims bait and tackle you went too far. But if ya wanna catch a delicious bass there a crick just around the corner of Big Jims. Its kinda hidden down a dirt path so ya gunna wanna throw it into 4low but when you get there, nothing but delicious bass. Make sure you use jimbos secret tweeter bit minna’s.

Franks Sonny Italy on Deleware

whats wrong with olive garden? :slight_smile:

its one of my favs

go to illio dipolos in blasdell on south park its not in ton/amherst but its good as hell plus there is alot of cool wrestling stuff to check out

Chefs is definately worth it! The only thing is they close at 9pm. Baked Spaghetti Parm is the shit. mmm mmm good

:word:

+1

CARABAS! Next to Bestbuy on Niag Fllas Blvd. Just got back from dinner with the g/f there. Never had better food, service you name it. Best place ever and amazing food.

please carabas sucks ass, chain italian restaurants=bleh.

Santasiero’s on Niagara at Lafayette. Some of the best italian food I’ve had in a long time.

Chefs on exchange st ftw :tup:

:word:
chain italian isnt real italian

wow, you’re on glue. chefs hasnt been good for years. well maybe its good if you dig that high school caf style pasta.

But if they melt cheese on everything it tastes better! I agree they haven’t been good since i was a lil kid going to sabres games. Me and the girl dig La Bella Sicillia on genesee.