ummm

Chefs baked ziti good!!!

that is all

I would have to agree.

Spaghetti Parm FTW.

chefs in general>*

yeah thats good too, not as good as the ziti tho, man this shit making me cum

Santaseros on niagra is the best place to get italian food in buffalo. chefs is good, but it is also alot of talk.

seros has only 5 things on the menu
ravioli
ziti
spaghetti (i think i spelled that wrong)
veal parm
pasta fagioli (fazoooooooool)

also, if anyone is ever in bangor maine there is a place called mamma baldacci’s that is right up there with seros. might even be better. road trip anyone?

very good there, along with Marcos, i actually like Marcos a bit better than sanasterios, growing up on the west side, im kind of partial to the italian places over there.

sounds like something else is baked too

and joe I agree, I’ve been a santasieros fan for years. i always get a full chicken parm with a large pasta fagiolo to go. mmmmm bitch

La Bella Sicilia is really FTW…luckily not that many people know about it

Santasieros is the win :tup:

i havnt been to chefs in YEARS

like, since middle school

i need directions to these places

Zetti’s Chicken parm is like, one of the best chicken parms i’ve had in buffalo

i didn’t think chef’s was that good.

goto little italy if u want good chicken parm, its like 1/2 a bird they serve you!! Il palazzo is the name of it.

you are all fools

linguines over on harris hill puts them all to shame

Fuckin a right it is! I hate whop food but that place is fucking good. Chefs is overrated. The best i have had lately was this joint called orazio’s they caterd our work party and that shizzle was da bomb.

orazios is good, but linguines is still better.

where on harris hill is it?

harris hill and genesee right on the corner near wilson farms diag. from …ally-oops or w/e u spell it

hii

im hungry

and

poor

and have no cooking talent

thank you

:word: I’ve been there, very good, small place, but damn good food. There was also a small place on the Blvd that had really good itialian, I think they closed down though. They made their own pasta and shit…it was awsome.