Well, you know who will be with you.

All of us are game.

sherm holler at me, i got your back :snky:

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:22,topic:32321"”]

3:30 at the bike racks!

[/quote]

haha

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:10,topic:32321"”]

Where getting arrested for fighting…or other stupid shit would hurt my career…honestly

[/quote]

and you’re still going downtown to meet up with him, in addition to stirring the pot with this thread

:picard:

Take your own advice. Don’t do it if it can cost you your job (*and dignity)

I’ll get ahold of Nate so the bouncers don’t tear us apart if this is for real.

It will be like last week: Whole bar to ourselves, free drinks and two (or more this time) naked broads dancing around, but this time around we have a Michael Jackson dance off, or fighting.

:walter:

EDIT_ Or it will be like always. You end up leaving for five fucking minutes, come back and Brendan got his ass whooped and/or murdered someone. :stuck_out_tongue:

wish i could make this event

[quote=“brendansi,post:27,topic:32321"”]

It will be like last week: Whole bar to ourselves, free drinks and two (or more this time) naked broads dancing around, but this time around we have a Michael Jackson dance off, or fighting.

EDIT_ Or it will be like always. You end up leaving for five fucking minutes, come back and Brendan got his ass whooped and/or murdered someone. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

i certainly will not be naked … but i will be there HAHA

dude, tell him he gets first punch, and when he goes to take the first punch,slap him across the face

when he goes to punch you again … slap him across the face

repeat repeat repeat and repeat more till he looses

nothings worse then trying to first fight someone and loosing because you LITERALY got slapped around, lol

EDIT: and what cop is going to arrest you for slapping someone that was trying to punch you … all you have to do is say you were using minimal force to protect yourself from bodily harm

[quote=“Helidrop,post:29,topic:32321"”]

i certainly will not be naked

[/quote]

holy shit.
thanks, lord.

[quote=“brendansi,post:27,topic:32321"”]

[/quote]

lol standard night downtown…

Meh, I’ll be at Taste of Country for the beginning of the night.

Meh he was looking for me and asked where I was gonna be tonight so I told him…

He will end up looking like a fool thats about it

I will be hammered so it should be fun

[quote=“FormulaLS1"”]

Apparently Nick has been running around telling everyone he is going to “rip my head off”

[/quote]

all i can think of is frank the tank referring K-Y wrestling screaming "RIP HIS HEAD OFF!

[quote=“K Cuv,post:31,topic:32321"”]

holy shit.
thanks, lord.

[/quote]

you gonna spend your entire life as a douche bag?

[quote=“Violator,post:36,topic:32321"”]

you gonna spend your entire life as a douche bag?

[/quote]

i’d bet my life on it…

Why don’t you…

Take a punch

Arrange so your doctor says you have chronic headaches

Be set for life.

?

I’m with zong. Especially since he is always flaunting how his family is so rich.

is he on the boards? ive heard about him but idk who he is