DragnDoor's 1998 Ranger

will do if i had ur number! lol ill try and drag v8lonoma with me 2 lol

Nice man… that kit works great and is cake to install.

This is from memory, and my brother could clarify if I am wrong.

8 gal tank, 2 Viar 490’s (100% duty cycle cap), 1/2" valves and plumbing all over.

Tire will be around a 26" I think he said. we is looking for new old school 16" steelies, but they seem to be hard to find. So we might be getting some stock steelies and running a smaller tire width wise up front on a 7" wheel or what ever they are wide stock. then getting the same wheel widened out back to a 9 or 10 to get a wider tire out back, to keep with the hot rod theme he is going for.

PMd, I thought u had it.

viar 480’s will work great on a 8 gallon. should get some good speed out of 1/2" to. thats awsome that this thing will lay on a 26" tire.

whats the plans for the bed floor? you doing a raised/factory floor, sheetmetal?

TBD. Not sure yet. the bed will get mocked into place soon and then we can put all the stuff we need in place to see what we can do. We also wanted to flush in a beer cooler in the bed also! The back frame behind the axle those mounts are for the tank and the two compressors. then above that we will mount the cooler, and the fuel tank will be behind the cab, flush into the bed floor. More than likely it will be a raised sheetmetal floor, a few inches below the bed rails. Then maybe put a snap on cover, so when you unsnap it its a LOL when there isnt more and an inch of storage under it! haha

get a gaylord flush mount hard cover! eff that snap on shit

Aluminum cap with the window curtains. Do it!

yeah, but thats $500+ and its just for LOL’s, casue when you open it when people ask to see whats under the cover, there is the floor a few inches bellow the bed rails! well a gas cap and a cooler lid but still, hahah.

hahaha, I was just looking around want add, there is a MINTY 1980 f150 ranger for cheap, I would love to BD, bag and cop the roof on and I was thinking of the same old ass molester cap on the back chopped down to match the new roof height would be fuckign awesome! lol

ahhhh reading>me didnt realize you were doing a raised floor:retardclap

seeing raised floor and nicely done wheel tubs > bed cover.

i understand the LOL part but if your going to do a raised floor dont hide that work with a cheesy cover. show off your inch of bed space lol.

yeah thats true. we prolly wont do the cover anyways we just were kicing the idea around.

It more than likely will be a smoothed out bed, raised how ever high to clear the top of the air tank and the fuel cell, then tub it like you said.

bags are gay as shit, but this things coming out real nice man!!! I really need to get back to work on mine!

If a hydrolic cyclinder has a par of testies, Wayne would install a tire swing.

Thanks buddy, burn some metal on your paper weight and get that shit hoppin.

i can’t right now, it’s keeping the garage from flying away in the breeze :slight_smile:

:rofl

Actually watching mike hack the bed apart as we speak, truck is sick… for a Ford

Thanks for coming out and giving a hand tonight, hopefully a couple weeks from now we can see this thing roll

Pass side floor is done U channels are in on the drivers side, just need to skin it and start on the tran tunnel. The body drop looks like alot, and it was, about 7" drop total over the stock body/frame… but we measured my ranger and we only lost 2.5" of head room in the cab. Custome floor FTW.

McFlurry poped in to see the show and lend a hand. We got the bed sectioned and cut down to match the rockerless cab and front fenders. then we cut the center out of it and put it in position.

Quoted for truth. For those who doubted us and our skills, We said it would and it does.

Damn that is low

tis hella dumpy :thumbup

OMG