Dragonball Movie Trailer

Should be interesting. Loved this cartoon.

Trailer with audio will be debuting in the release of Max Payne.

Im watching it. my GF hates when I watch this stuff. I have every episode & movie to date of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z & Dragon Ball GT Its about 300Gigs worth. lol. and I have been collecting the box sets as they come out. Im missing Season 6 that just came out a few weeks ago.

Wait, wait… if the movie is around two hours long and the series is anything to go by, than that not enough time for them to even do… well, anything. Don’t they usually need about 12 episodes just to get off a ship?? I think in the whole 300+ episodes, about three things happened, so this movie is going to be us watching them get ready to prepare for the preperation for the getting ready to get dressed up for the power-up sequence. ^___^

Come on man it only takes 4 episodes to stand still and charge up to become a Super Sian 3 (spelling?). LOL

So true!!! hahahahah!

Who’s going to watch this with me? as Im am 100% positive my GF will not step foot in the theater to watch this. lol

Being the geek that I am, I’m in!

I’m not, the guy from the forbidden kingdom is in it…and we all know how good that movie was. And it takes 2 episodes to become a super “saiyan”. Another 10 to kill a boss, and well this movie…just looks horrible.

Lol. I hate that guy too. And I know its going to suck really really bad, but Im going to watch it anyways for sheer entertainment. lol

Make sure you take a few t3’s before the movie starts, so after the first 10 minutes of watching sheer crap, you’ll pass out.

I like T3s with a few pints of Vitamin P

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa| AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA episode 2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you get teh point…i think the live action movie will look to much like power rangers and not like super saiyan!!!

Never watched it and will never watch it. You guys have fun.

lol movie run time 80 minutes… first 10 minutes… meet goku… second ten minutes Goku gets in a fight with someone… 59 minutes of “power up time” goku stands and grunts and growns until his hair is blonde and at his knees… 1 minute HUGE Explosion… bad guy is dead… cue credits…

fuck this is going to be such a sweet flick!

you should probly get on that then
me and kent used to shut off movies and watch dragon ball z it was awesome…the ladies love the dragon balls

good old plan z hahaha awesome!! i dunno why the girls got so mad??

my eye sight deceived me. i found a better preview, its the kid from that movie where he dies and isn’t dead…
Piccolo is that vampire from buffy, and roshi…well roshi is just horrible…

Is Piccolo (The guy who played Angel and is on Bones (david B…?) or Spike (blonde Vampire?)

Spike guy, yea…i watched buffy, well use to, it happens.

LOL. I did too. Spike was awesome in that show, so he could make a good Piccalo…but im sure the movie will still suck. hahah…and im watching Angel on DVD along with DEXTER. LOL