drainage company recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a reputable yard drainage / landscaper? I just got a quote from Siegel Landscaping and I’d like to get 1-2 more.

I’m considering DIYing it, weighing if my time/aggravation/stress is worth stroking a check or not. Siegel came recommended from a friend who had the same yard drainage problems and from that and pictures I’ve seen, along with the statement of work, it seems like they do a solid job.

I just asked a friend who has had drain tile installed twice at his house (massive water flow issues since he put in a pool and basically created a dam on his down slope street) and he had Siegel do both of them. He’s been really happy with the work and highly recommends them. He also got quotes from Utech and they were considerably higher.

In this most recent rain he had the caps off both his 4" pipes at the street and they were both shooting a 4" stream of water into the air. He said if he was going to do it again he’d do 8" pipes.

PJK Construction.

Garry Adamczyk, Don York, Tim Bager, MDO, Siegel, Towlson, G&K Sewer, WNY Plumbing

Or you can just come to K&S Supply by lancaster speedway and we’ll sell you some pipe to do the work yourself.