Draw backs on the cayenne S

you work at toyota financial? OMG who knew!!! i wish you would have told everybody body that in every post EVER

I stated that one of my reasons for not buying a Land Rover was where I worked and how I could hook myself up.

You know what you’re right. Brett forget anything I said. Buying a relatively expensive DD for a rock bottom price with a rock bottom interest rate was stupid. I should have totally stretched my budget and purchased a old as fuck previously modded SMG M3 and trash it completely by driving it through numerous winters and strapping on a used SC kit. Better yet! I’ll never really justify buying an M3 over a 3-series because I won’t use it competitively. I’ll just use it as a DD.

wow :lol:

:mamoru:

I wouldn’t expect you to do anything less. I mean, it is what you do best.
I wish custom titles could be longer so yours could say:

"back·ped·al (bkpdl)
intr.v. back·ped·aled or back·ped·alled, back·ped·al·ing or back·ped·al·ling, back·ped·als

1. To move the pedals of a bicycle or similar vehicle backward, especially to apply a brake.
  2. To move backward by taking short quick steps, as in boxing or football.
  3. To retreat or withdraw from a position or attitude: The senator later backpedaled on the issue.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved."

On-topic - Take a look at Josh’s. It’s pretty baller.

Ah this brings me back to the cartman vs Joestypes days

Settle this on the track? I bet he’s got 75 grand under the hood of that truck. :lol:

We both have shift-able automatics. :gotme:

I thought Beck worked F&I at a dealership, not Toyota Financial?

Drive both and pick which one you like. Buying one in warranty would be preferred and a service contract wouldn’t hurt if you would be out of warranty soon after purchase, but would be costly.

I do. However, TFS is my bread and butter. :kiss:

which josh? :wink:

yours is the only one i’ve seen silly.

i imagine parr’s is awesome too.

pretty sweeeeeet invitations BTW.

oh yeah…that’s right. i forgot about that. BTW, congrats ONYX. what color combo did you get?

I personally like the v8 or v10 tourags a lot better…and i’m not just saying that.

I had a mis hap where I was out of a car for 2 weeks and I drove a business partner of mines 2008 Cayenne S and it was great, no compaints here, sure beats the Escalade that was broken :tup:

After seeing my father’s Taureg go BOOM from a snapped timing chain under 100k, I have a hard time trusting anything like it.

Same combo as Newman had. :tup:

They look exactly the same on the outside except mine has the GPS fin on the roof.

I loved evoMR’s turbo-diesel Touareg, but he’s not finding one of those in the under 30k price range.

v10 Touareg is amazing.

The Porsche is spectacular. I HATE the way they look, they drive very, very, very well. Handles well, and the Turbo like Lafengas said is pretty ridiculous. Neck snapping torque everywhere.

My uncle has The Turbo S. In the 1.5 years he’s had it, he’s lucked out and has NEVER had an issue, minus severely discolored calipers from his ridiculous 140 => 45 stops that he always does lol. He drives it hard, averages around 10MPG lol. That being said, the ones he has are a little newer vs the ones you are talking about. The dash is updated a little, but seems blandish compared to other vehicles in it’s class.

A very underappreciated large luxo truck that I have a soft spot for is a Lexus Land Cruzer lol. The LX 570 holds their value like crazy, are spectacularly reliable, and also have great off road capability. Typical clean Lexus interior, a little busier than normal.

The older 470s are a little on the weak side (under 300 HP) but they are still rock solid.

The main draw back of the PORSCHE cayenne S is that it’s an SUV. :stuck_out_tongue: Just seems so wrong to me.

Other than that I have nothing to contribute :stuck_out_tongue: