drift bible.

hey well the other day my friend from work (who just bought a 93 240 coupe for his gf) just picked up a movie which i belive is called the “drift bible” or something like that, my memory is dull right now after a bunch of yummy beers, but anyway he is making me a copy. so when/if i get this dvd copy i can and will make some copys of my own. does anyone want one?
ohhh and if anyone has seen this vid what do they think about it?

yah man do that would be cool… i wouldent mind a copy of that drift bible lol… :smiley:

there is a new drift technique DVD out that seems to be a bit different in it’s approach to teaching… picks up where KT leaves off with practical instruction… ’ Drift like Nomuken’ …

does anyone know when this new DVD is coming out. i’d be interested in seeing how it differs from drift bible.

Samson “Drift like Nomuken” is already out just never got my hands on a copy. i downloaded a bit of it and in the dvd he shows a us girl drifter somethings an also tacks a random guy of the streets of japan and teaches him basic techniques. the video is actually good. ill drop you some links an pix of it:

Below are two links please click them to view the reviews of the DVD.

Drift Like Nomuken Review

What The DVD looks Like
the trailer in this link is a mix of past videos for example a few of you might know some scenes from the free dvd you got in a issue of importtuner.

http://www.livesockets.com/shop/assets/images/jdmoptionce_0001.jpg
A JDM Option International original…

damn i dont know why i didnt pick this up a last year… oh im also in the process of getting all the JDM insider DVDs so ill be making copies for members who become and official member at future meets. bare with me this might take awhile.

Sorry for the double post i forgot to answer refused. Drift Bible is the best video that teaches you techniques you’ll love it. :R

lol i should take a picture of my drift dvd collection when i get them all back. haha i dont think anyone has more dvds with drifting than i do :stuck_out_tongue:

i hate you blade… you wont let me see that fukn dvd you whore.

…hopfully my friend bring in the dvd today to work.

he drives a newer Chevy monte carlo and bought a 93 240coupe for his gf and after watching the dvd he went out trying to drift in his monte, he said he actually got his car sideways.
i told him to bring his monte to a drift event this upcoming season, but he said he’d rather take the 240. (obviously but would be cool to see a big boat drift… haha if he actually can get it too)

so hopfully il finally get to see this drift bible dvd, then burn a few copies (if i can)
if i can burn it and some people want a copy il try to bring some for the next meet whenever that one will be (well the next meet that i can make it too)

boo to the repost in the same forum section… thats why im posting in my own page.

yes hopefully so rick can stop bitchin at me lol…

YAY! finally got to borrow it from him
got it last night at work but havnt had time to watch (probably watch tonight when my gf is working)

and ya I can make a few copies for some people (like rick.)

…my friend couldnt find the actuall case for the dvd so he put it in FnF:Tokyo Drift. works for me i really just wanted the dvd anyway.

alright made a few copies already. so whenever the next meet is i should have some for a few people.

just finished watching it.
pretty neat, im deff. going have to watch it again.

and the bonus stuff is pretty cool too (just a few more vids of raceing and a car show)

yeah man sweet vid huh… but trust me there are better vidz out there because drift bible is really old…

ohhh i know its old, but still was good.
and ill be trying to get ahold of some newer ones whenever i get money too or people to lend me them for awhile.

Dude if you have a dvd burner let me know because i can lend you dvdz to burn…

well yes, yes i do have a dvd burner.
and that would be sweet! next meet bring em and il have em back to you the next time we meet up.

ok then i have a ish load im just waiting to get a few back…

hey matt.s13 let me know if that copy i gave you today works ok (didnt check it to see if it did… but should)

enjoy.

still sitting in the car. better take it out befor i forget about it lol

haha. ya the ride home was fun…
had the sun in my face the whole way and the tire in the front seat was alittle annoying. but ya i think im going have to watch this dvd again tonight.