Drift Bible

Guys, if you really wanna drift then thats where u should start. I mean, IT IS the drift bible. Thanks to our friend Zep, that actually told us about it, but this dvd shows everythin about drift. Different cars, different turns and tracks, it even show few front wheel drive drifts and some rally at the end. I have been lookin for somethin like that for a really long time.

Thanks a lot Zep.

dude that dvd has been out for along while Zep just stated it because he hasnt seen it yet. now there are newer dvds that teach you other things about drifting.

None the less Drift Bible is a good DVD to start with. ask anyone that knows me i have a huge collect of anything drift on DVD :R

Get some BMI “Best Motoring International” teaches you alot not only drift.

and blade and im still waiting to see it cause ur slakin man… bring it sunday cause i wanna see it…

if he forgets i will try to remember to bring my copy of the drift bible for you.

doh this makes me want to attend this meet but i cant.
friend from work says he has it and was going to burn me a copy, which i could of/ would of burn a bunch of us copies but havnt heard anything about it… im going to ask him tonight about it.

ohhh ya. and this is a re-post… i have the same topic just a few topics down from the top…

http://www.torontonissan.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=620

well guys i need a damn DVD burner. if i did you guys would have mass copies of drift dvdz both in english and japanese lol…

I’ll bring a copy on sunday

That wasn’t a bad dvd and I have it, but it’s not the end all of learning how to drift. It’s good to show the different techniques but the ONLY way you’ll get better at drifting is with seat time :wink: .

sidewazegtst is right this DVD can help and show all the techniques but the
ONLY way to get better is seat time !! as much as possible!:R

yes thats why we all must be ready for 07 track season and i know alot of us will be stret drifting anyways… right vlad :R