Drift Event - DGTrials MotorRiot - October 29 - Beaverun, PA

DGTrials MotorRiot at Beaverun Motorsport Complex
October 29, 2005

Huge Drift Event in Western Pennsylvania on October 29, 2005!
gates open at 8:00am
registration closes at 9:00am
spectator entry $10

Drift Competition
Full drift practice day with instructors on hand for a little help if you need it. Drifting takes place on the Wilson Circuit (http://www.beaverun.com)/). Prizes added daily.
1st. $250 CASH, ACT Clutch (any application), $150 TakaMotorsports voucher, and more TBD
2nd. $100 CASH, ACT Clutch (any application), $100 TakaMotorsports voucher, and more TBD
3rd. $50 CASH, 50% off ACT Clutch (any application), $50 TakaMotorsports voucher, and more TBD

Car Show
10 acres of show cars, street tuners, race cars and more. $250 prize.

Drifting is the quickest growing motorsport in America and DGTrials is bringing one of the sickest events of the year to you. Register to drive or compete online or just come watch and see what it’s all about.

For event information, registration, and everything else, please visit http://www.dgtrials.com and click “events”

Sponsored by: ACT Clutch, Festive Garage, and DGTrials

SLIDE OR DIE!!!

DGTrials was founded in March 2003 to establish drifting and gymkhana as fun, accessible forms of motorsport that test driver skill and control. DGTrials is committed to safety and education; it strives to bring awareness and participation in drifting and gymkhana to the forefront of American motorsport and will always work to expand the sport while supporting the drivers that make drifting and gymkhana exciting to participate in and watch. For more information, please visit http://www.dgtrials.com

:tup: sounds good i’ll be there

ahh you beat me to posting it, ill def be there, if ppl wana cruise downt he nite before and stay at the hotel let me know, should be a good time

Yessss, I’m in… I want to go the night before this time though, doing it all in one day sucked ass (and led to a speeding ticket). Anyone have a hotel and/or want to split rooms?

yea thats what i was thinking too jim, if u wanna split a room i’m in. it’d be pretty cheap with a few people :tup:

count me in guys

dgtrials has a hotel that is giving special rates for that niet for the event, they are also having kareoke (sp??? lol) night moved to that nite i belive
heres info
Holiday Inn (1.6 miles)
7195 Eastwood Drive (off rt. 18)
Beaver Falls, PA
724-846-3700
Group Rate “DGTrials”
Cost 89.99 for double beds each night
Group rates available for 10/28/05 & 10/29/05

i think thats were i stayed last year? if so it was good :stuck_out_tongue:

bump anyone gonna compete??

hmmm if can get my suspension by then ill be in for competition.

do it up justin :tup:

Moved to meets.

Someone will be taking a video camera right?

i’m sure it can be arranged, hopefully josh will go and take care of that :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t think tey’d ever let us back on the go-kart track. That thing got trashed last time

anyone organizing a get together then cruise down there?

yea jeff, i hear ya! i was kinda suprised when i heard about this, but hey i’m not gonna complain :slight_smile:

zphatz that sounds good. i’m assuming people are gonna spend friday nite and saturday nite? we should leave here friday around 6ish? what do u guys think?

someone keep a seat open for me I’m down to go out there again. Maybe we can talk Josh into actually running this time. Jay what are you gonna bring. You should run the S13.

yo jeff, if u want ur more than welcome to ride down with me
pm me if u need a ride