drift free weekends june 23

anyone have any videos or pics hook me up!!!
i got a video but i need to edit it so give me a few days

pics rule ass man

Kurtice your an animal! lmao

lol yeah man that last run you did on the oval was bananas…!!! wicked event cant wait for the next one…

Awsome event yet again…i had alot of fun!

What a great event, gotta love that oval, can’t wait to see some pics

i really appreciate the support, had a great time chillin with eveyone, cant wait for the next one, me and pat will be rippin it up again, thanks again, some one let me know if yall are crusin this week, im down!!!1

im down to roll illl halla at cha sometime this week
lOL! my exhaust hanger just broke and my exhaust is on the ground…only untill i weld it up tomorow!

i have a video but it is all over the place and 20 min long. so when i get blade to cut it up and shoot some hawt music over it we will have it posted.

GOod jjob tho kurtis at teh oval it was bananas that fuckin SOHC KA rocked it better then my attempts :slight_smile:
jjust go balls out

It was pretty sick out there, you guys were really good, hopefully next one ill get some practice in. Nice meeting all of you too.

sounds like everyone had fun. I wish i could have made it out. next time for sure

Great time! Thanks again Dave and KD!
I should have vids and pics up tonight.

ya that was so fuckin sweet, i had such a sick time, and hey , rotary dude, hows the rad deealio goin, everything all good? thanks again chris man, i appreciate it dude, im startin to like sliving the single(cam) life

was that your white FC that broke down?

zoneman your a pro at that oval i was very impressed about that also. WELDED DIFF FTMFW.
next time will be nice. cant wait to see the vido too zoneman.
srdrifter45 was not the guy with the rotary. it was someone else.
i have video of when the rad exploded

My friend is the one with the white rx7 …if anyone has video of him or me…it would be awsoem to get it sent to me somehow…

long live drift weekends :slight_smile:

was zoneman the guy with the red s13 with gold rims and SR?

if so, you certainly did pretty good

keep it up!

so it only costed me about 350$ in damage, so it was a pretty good time pics???

coop le wtf happind ? overheating issues?
and i have video of the smoke coming out fo the rx-7 gt champion.
duckJAI it was zoneman he a pro LOL!
and who was the dude rollin around wiht the high quality camara takin the pics i wanna see ffs :frowning:

S’all good i forgot your name too…lol blew my struts (rear) sway bar endlinks, more tie rods, dont ask how, brakes are metal on metal now (not a big deal) and i got a sweet high speed wobble

Here are some Pics

Here’s my Video

ENJOY!

Thanks for the props guys!! I impressed myself to be honest :slight_smile:

Edit: fixed video link