Drift Free Weekends: Sat July 14 KAWARTHA SPEEDWAY

Dammit i drove all the way out den The Gates were Locked i was Like WTF OMFG GTFO. Half A Tank of Gas for Nothing.

We’re all in the same boat man. $60 worth of 94 down the crapper but hit the slots and won a couple bucks so went for a nice meal and chatted up the cute waitresses :-p

I know a few of you made it out anyone else who drove out PM me pls.

Edit if weather is in question: check the website

i went out at like 6 ish after seeing Anthony in the hospital…

what the **** happind to anthony??? wtf!

let him tell the story i only kno some of it…
Chick ran a light t boned him - tnc went to see him in the hospital, then they/ me later went to jons…short of the long

you are aware that shell 92 was proved to be better than sunoco 94?thats the word of the guys who had some guy do testing to all the gas used at the track.

phew… glad my VLSD wasnt finished installing then lol.

yup anthonys ok now… hes released from the hospital then went to chill with us… couple stitches… cars totalled… drunk chick ran red and t-boned his passenger side about 75km/hr… he had his drift tires rolling on the street haha

HOLY SHIT :open_mouth:

thanks matt for giving us a heads up that it was cancelled we were just about to head out too lol

haha recognition, your welcome, glad it wasnt to late and you were all ready on the way down or something

Both suck…GT-Rs run 100 stock. I ran some airplane fuel at Dunnville then the car feels right :slight_smile: